Girls, how often do you masturbate alone, honestly now!

I have got into my early 40's and am very happily married and have a great sex life with my hubby. Even so, I still like to masturbate frequently on my own, more than I still expected at this point. I just like the feeling of my orgasm and it makes me feel good and relaxed so I do it most days, around 5-6 times per week. It can be a quickie just to get my orgasm or a longer session if I have time. I think this is more than most so I interested in what others do.

I usually masturbate often, usually at least 5x per week, alongside sex. I usually do it before bed as it helps me drift off to sleep if my OH is working nights, as I find it harder to relax.

Allll the time

My sex drive isn't that high so probably only about twice a week

As suprising as it might be (espechially as I have a fairly sizeable collection of insertible items) I don't actually masterbate very often.

On average once a week, if that? When I am single I do tend to masterbate alot more, 4,5 times a week. But I spend the weekend with my OH and get more than my 'fill', if I see him mid week aswell I probably wont masterbate at all that week.

I used to feel bad for my toys as they were quite neglected, but now we use them together!! xx

3 or 4 times a week but this group is probably a bit skewed from regular population becuase we all share a passion for sex toys.  =)

Alot ..several times a day, I recently rediscovered my sex drive after a long period. My relationship is not in a good place so don't have sex a lot at moment but recently have wanted to orgasm more often !
Also I work from home which helps ...;)

I will probably be in the minority. For me masturbation is a substitute, and a bad one, for sex. So if my husband is at home (meaning he is not away on business), I think I never masturbate. I much prefer to have sex with him and he is always available, lucky me!

We're long distance at the moment, so a few times a week!

It really does depend on my moods and contraception!
When I was on the implant my sex drive plummeted and I don't think I did at all for about a year, I just didn't want sex or think about pleasuring myself.
Now my sex drive is back with a vengeance and I'd say 4/5 times a week plus sex with OH whenever I can 😂

It so depends.

Usually about 2 times a week.

However, I've gone months with nothing and have gone months doing it every day, multiple times a day. Those are rough times...x

It's going to sound crazy but almost never...
I feel like when it's me doing it I can't let go and don't organ easily.

I love sex and I know my body...I just need a man for that

I used to do it pretty much every day (except for my time of the month), but pregnancy has significantly lowered my sex drive and weakened my orgasms, so I hardly bother any more! Hopefully things get back on track afterwards...

Loads of times every day x

Every day. :)

Whenever I fancy it really, my boyfriend doesn't ever complain... What man would! He loves it, all my toys mKe me squirt loads so I couldn't ever complain either!!xoxo

I masturbate whenever my lady isn't feeling like sex or whenever I'm on my own. I pretty much have a sexy session everyday, alone or with a partner (and sometimes both)!

used to be about once a week, but I think I've actually gone two weeks now without masturbating. That's going to change tonight, since I want to try a toy I've not used yet, but it used to be more, just lately I've felt sated seeing my boyfriend twice a week. It comes in waves though, when it gets to summer and I have loads of spare time, it can get bumped up to 3-4 times a day!!

I would love to have some me-time every day in the afternoon, if I am home alone, but it works out about 3/4 times a week with my house full.

anything from a few times a week to most days...i find it the best stress relief and defiantly helps with not being able to sleep