Girls thoughts on Fleshlights?

With the lockdown and living apart it has been difficult to see my boyfriend and since he found them before anyway I've been very open with him that I've been using a dildo and vibrator often and like using them.

For him he's shown me a Fleshlight before so I knew what they were but he's now looking at ordering one and asking what I think and particularly if I would mind him having one and using it. Any ladies out there who's boyfriend or husband uses a Fleshlight? Any info or advice? Is it a good idea to get one?

It wouldn’t bother me, it’s just a toy. Think it would be very hypocritical if a women that uses toys get upset if their husband/partner used a toy. Everyone is entitled to satisfy their own sexual urges.

1 Like

But if he wants one, get him one.

Totally agree with Emma, however.... I do have Insecurities and at times I think he prefers them to me. Then I give myself a talking to and realise it very rare for any human to prefer a toy than their partner. I think they can be great when your apart too, and he’s shown you and asked your opinion which I think is nice. For me I hate that my husband gets embarrassed if I mention about him using them etc. I wish he didn’t feel ashamed.

I have a couple of Fleshlights. My wife uses them on me and likes to watch me use them on myself. She knows that I occasionally use them solo but is fine with that as she has solo toy sessions too.

I had a Fleshlight before I got into a relationship. It wasn’t something I showed my girlfriend straight away but when we talked about toys and what we was into it was fine. It’s good for solo play and 9/10 if I’m with my girlfriend she pleasures me and it doesn’t come out but has done on odd actions. I think it’s the same for girls and vibrators to me not a problem and everyone should enjoy themselves and it’s doing no harm

I've had one for a while - partners have always understood that this isn't instead of them but as a suppliement and frequently with them thing.

Not used a fleshlight but have used a similar device. Mrs Sen said she would have no issue with a fleshlight, realistic looking or not. She uses realistic dildos so would see it as hypocritical to get upset about a male toy

1 Like

Worth every penny. There's nothing to rationally be mad at.

Worth every penny and doesn't bother me or him at all. We have actually used them together. Why should it bother? Especially given he's ok with your toys?

Definitely not something to b jealous of/worry about. If he finds he quite likes it, i think there r ones on her that can pleasure a man and a woman at the same time so it could b potentially incorporated into mutuak play

I don’t see a problem with it, especially given the current state of things. In my opinion it’s a good thing that’s he’s asking you about it and shows that it’s in no way intended to replace you, purely an addition to the relationship, same as your vibrator. You might enjoy using them together when the situation allows too.

EmmaC1989 wrote:

It wouldn’t bother me, it’s just a toy. Think it would be very hypocritical if a women that uses toys get upset if their husband/partner used a toy. Everyone is entitled to satisfy their own sexual urges.

I think there maybe even a bit of a double standard where it's very normal and almost expected for women to use a vibrator or dildo but still a bit embarassing to use something like a Fleshlight. Personally I wouldn't have a problem at all if he wanted to or needed to use one and I would encourage him, especially at the moment where it's maybe more difficult to see each other.

Me and my husband are new to toys and he has recently shown an interest in getting one, I'll be honest I'm extremely insecure and its something we are working on togethe we dont use realistic looking toys on me but that is again down to me. For me it's the fact they can look realistic and are modelled on other women etc so we are looking at one that is not as realistic looking to start with. We will use it together and he will use it solo aswell. Hope that makes some sense to you I have a tendency to waffle on.

Male and 22 years very happily married here: I have a couple of Fleshlights and have had for years and Mrs 300 has no problem with them.

I use mine 4-5 times per week - with the full knowledge of my lovely wife - and she knows that I still desire her just as much as I always have - if not more.

They are not a replacement for making love: there is no intimacy with a Fleshlight - just sensation (although cuddling and touching and being touched whilst using one is fantastic).

Making love is a completely different thing - intimacy plus sensation plus love plus caressing plus shared experience plus cuddling afterwards...

My wife has suggested i get one a few times and wants to make me one modelled after her, theres nothing wrong with them and one is on my list of things to get