Girls, what is the strangest thing that you have used to masturbate with before buying your first to

Whilst talking to my (quite filthy) O/H last night she unashamedly admitted to experimenting with various cylindrical items...hairbrush handles, small aerosol cans (i.e hairspray etc) a cucumber and a banana when she was in the early days of self exploration! What's the strangest item that you have ever used for a bit of self pleasuring???? I was seeing this girl a few years back that I came home from work to a few hours earlier than usual to find her, legs in the air, on the sofa with a rolling pin with a condom on it (I still have no idea why?!) 3/4 of the way inside her. that was a bit odd. I was turned on, shocked and a bit intrigued at the same time! So come on, what everyday items have you f#*%ed basically ladies?

Oh god! well....in my early married days my OH had just bought a brand new hammer for diy. It was just sitting there the following day unused as it were. So I was in his shed looking for something feeling a bit horny I decided to use the handle for a bit of self ___king. It wasn't that bad, it definately needed the condom I luckily found. It was a bit heavy and not round nor square but with a bit of clit stimulation going on in that shed at that moment it was ok.

Totally bizarre I know! I've done the hair brush handle and other stuff stuff in my youth. How nice for you catching her at it, I bet you were turned on! who wouldn't be! I'm sure there's a lot of ladies out there that have done similar things in the day x

God! Hair brush,the usual.. oh n a carrot once lol it was large n had been chilled in the fridge x

Lol the usual hairbrush handle, impulse body spray bottle 😄

Very foolishly, a neck of a wine bottle. I let my partner at the time use it on me. I'd had a bit to drink! Wouldn't dream of trying that ever again, I'll stick to glass dildos.

Had a blindfolded sesh, with someone using a home grown marrow on me. At least it was organic!

Handle of a makeup brush lol

I've inserted a hairbrush handle and a no longer in use remote just to try and "loosen up" as it were but it wasn't any good I didn't do anything with it but my last birthday I got a vibrator and curiosity got the better of me. I started just by inserting it a bit at a time then fully then I finally plucked up the courage to switch it on and oh how I love it! Still got it now nearly a year on strengthens orgasms so much and it's nice to feel "full" when doing that and the vibrations just make it stronger (hope this isn't too naughty)

1 Like

Not too naughty at al lol :)

Cutting oh hair with clippers got caught in the moment we turned them round and inserted them ( wire end first) , very strange vibration but surprisingly nice x

hairbrush handle mostly as it was ridged and long enough to hang on to.

The arm of one of my childhood dolls...bit stranger than a hairbrush lol!

Wine bottle, I miss being young & curious :P

Has anyone done a 'Band Camp'? And shoved a flute up their p*ssy? Lol, 😂

I may have tried a roll-on deodorant in my time before toys!

I tried making an ice dildo once by filling a condom with water, wrapping a cardboard tube around it, then freezing it! Puts a new meaning on chilly willy!

usualhairbrush handle for me

Done the hairbrush handle too. Also, an electric toothbrush handle on my clit

Hair brush handle in my younger days!

not a girl but here goes....

Cigar case, umbrella handle, carrot, cucumber, shower brush handle, screwdriver handle

That's quite an arsenal.. any contributions to this thread is welcome :)

well, you learn something new every day! :)