Girth is way to small... help!!

Lubyanka makes some good points here and I would agree.

Good luck Sussex. The thing to bear in mind is that if he likes you then he will want to work through this too. Let us know how you get on.

humm tricky one.. however, if it is a problem for you then it probably is for him too. and it wont be the first time.. He is most likely stressing about it too... I have a friend who has had a string of failed relationships probably for the same reason.. there are only two options.. 1) tell him straight, might crush him, but what is he going to do? will have the same problem with anyone... or 2) you take the blame and protect his ego...

lubyanka ur right in what ur sayin it is realy good advice, i like him and im sure theres probly things about me he doesnt like but as a couple you work through so ill take on board what youve all said and let you know how i get on :D

x_SUSSEX_x wrote:

lubyanka ur right in what ur sayin it is realy good advice, i like him and im sure theres probly things about me he doesnt like but as a couple you work through so ill take on board what youve all said and let you know how i get on :D

That sounds really positive, I hope your partner takes the challenge and becomes the best lover ever! I hope it all works out and I look forward to your update. :)

Another thought to the expensive Wibe vib (or whatever it is called) is a cheap normal smooth vibrator.

I gave my new partner a smooth vib. for her birthday and she wanted me to use it on her.

We have recently tried some of the basic vibrating cock rings and last night we thought it would be fun to stimulate her while we made love. With a bit of lube, after a while we end ended up with both me and the vibrator insider her (not a big vib.).

You new guy could hold the vibrator and move it in and out, can stimulate you interenally and externally and you can both have fun.

[not to say that you should not have a frank discussion about size and how you can both enjoy each other physically]

his skinny thing might not feel quite so skinny in your bum. I know that may not have been YOUR thing in the past, but you could very well find him a lot more "fulfilling" between your cheeks.

Bringing toys into the bedroom is an obvious but effective solution, if you can play together then at least you are getting some satisfaction whilst you figure what positions work best for you as a couple. I'd try doing doggy but with your legs crossed or placing a pillow below your hips, have him enter you from behind and then lowering yourself, closing your legs - like missionary but facing the opposite way. Sorry I don't know position names :-s Being small isn't always a curse - it makes oral and anal much easier if you are inclined towards either xxx