Giving a friend a box of toys for Xmas?

It's not his real penis, just a mould of a bit of it lol

Me and my friend talk sex a lot. She knows I'm on here and do testing. She thinks it's wicked and doesn't have much in the way of sex toys. I happen to have gotten her in the works secret Santa lol so guess what I'm buying lmao

Young and fun95 wrote:

*Devils Adovocate*

But IMO it's something you should tell him, since I could put up a pic of my OH and then say well it's not really him it's a picture of him. Even if it is a mould, it is still a mould of his penis which is now available online.

I'd kill my OH lol.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

*Devils Adovocate*

But IMO it's something you should tell him, since I could put up a pic of my OH and then say well it's not really him it's a picture of him. Even if it is a mould, it is still a mould of his penis which is now available online.

I'd kill my OH lol.

It's fine I've taken it down. I just thought it was a funny pic of a dinky dildo

Young and fun95 wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

*Devils Adovocate*

I'd kill my OH lol.

It's fine I've taken it down. I just thought it was a funny pic of a dinky dildo

Bit like way back when I took a photo of myself and didn't ask my husband's permissions to use it 😑

My Mr wouldnt be happy at all if I put a picture of his bits online. Even though its a mould, it's still a direct replica.

Seeing she's your best friend and considering you have obviously done loads of girly talking about relationships and sex toys already (and she has even shown you her own vibe), I don't see any problem with this. You are not making any sexual advances towards her and you are not trying to tell her to cheat on her OH or anything of the sort, you just want to give her the opportunity to have a bit of pleasurable fun. Might be odd if she were just an acquintance or someone you have only known for a few weeks, but this is apparently not the case. Go for it.

Thanks Briona. She doesn't have a OH her last partner was her baby's dad 4 years ago.

I've given a couple of bits to friends as gifts! They loved them! I really wouldn't mind a friend giving me this type of gift!

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

*Devils Adovocate*

I'd kill my OH lol.

Bit like way back when I took a photo of myself and didn't ask my husband's permissions to use it 😑

Did he tell you to take it down?

I think it's a great idea Lolli! Just make sure she doesn't open it in front her child/family, awkward questions are bound to pop up if she does haha. The mini wands are very cute I think she will love that. What rabbit is it, out of curiousness? :)

Hi happilyexprimings, ☺️
I was gonna write on the tag not to open it in front of anyone And make sure she reads it before opening lol.

It's this one hun http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12292 I got it in my bundle but I won't use it but thought it great for someone who is newish to toys. X

Was going to give that to her with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

And this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

With some lube in one of them lovehoney purple boxes. πŸ˜ƒ

Whoops meant to link this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097 instead of the same one twice 😜

My sister was going to buy me one of the icicles glass toys for my birthday, i ended up telling her not to buy me anything off here as it just felt too weird/creepy, even though i've recommended things to her and we chat about what we have even as close as we are i felt so odd about her buying me a toy, i didn';t like it at all. Are you sure your friend won't feel weird?

I've given a couple of my close friends gifts from here several times now and they love it. They've told me I give the best presents ever, so yeah it can be great if they know you well enough and you talk about this kind of thing.

Things I've given include edible massage oils and candles, chocolate body paint, handcuffs, silk wrist ties, blindfold, feather tickler, a flogger, a usb vibe (as the first one she got was a crappy one speed that rattled her teeth from that useless shop on the highstreet), vibrating cock rings, a bodystocking for my friend whilst she was pregnant as she didn't feel sexy and none of her lingerie fitted.

The flogger may seem extreme but she'd been asking me how to introduce something like that to the relationship so I gave it as part of a gift bag - that way it was more of a "hey look what she gave us, wanna try it?" thing and it worked.

If you really know the person well enough then I don't think it is strange, my friends have loved getting the bits I've got them, it's helped spice things up a bit and helped boost confidence when it was low & given them some fun when they were stressed.

No I know she won't think it's weird because she's just not like that. :)

I think that is a fantastic idea! Really thoughtful too.

I wouldn't be thinking about whether she would find it weird or odd - she is your friend and if you're considering it then that tells me that she wouldn't mind at all. Plus if she is your good friend (which I assume she is for you giving her such a nice gift) then she shouldn't mind either way! :D

I would be thrilled if a friend gave me a toy / toys as a gift, it doesn't imply anything, and I wouldn't think anything negative about it.

I have actually bought a toy for my sister + her boyfriend for Christmas too. I know she will LOVE it, he might think it is a little strange that his girlfriend's sister is buying them toys, but I don't really care, he knows I can be as mad as a box of frogs and I am sure he will make good use of it with her, so why not?! :D

Exactly Alluerment :) and I think your sister and her partner will love what you have bought them. X