Giving handjobs?

When I was seeing someone I loved and asked for a handjob over a bj, the bj just felt a bit meh to me. I think it was more of a visual thing and that she could grip it tighter. Also with a handjob she used to sit right next to me so we could cuddle at the same time which was another turn on.

2 Likes

My ex once got annoyed for me sorting myself out . She said she would have willingly done it for me …How I miss those times

3 Likes

For a long time I used to only get handjobs from Mrs S but love them so not a massive problem. :heart_eyes: Now we’re getting more adventurous the mixed use of hand, mouth and vibrator is a lovely change, as is grabbing her hair and ramming in and out of her mouth. :hot_face: I very much like a good view of what’s happening to my penis. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hand, mouth and bullet / pebble vibe is my best technique. Big no from me re grabbing hair etc - I like to be the one in control (but obvs respond to feedback).
Also: bj mints, sold by Lovehoney, are a great way of topping up a basket to complete an offer - we both like the effect.

4 Likes

I’ll chuck a +1 in for the little minty willies. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

They are very silly little minty willies, but they do taste better than flavoured lube (or any lube) and OH like the enhanced sensations… they come out with the lipstick at certain times…

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever just had a hand job, arm gets tired she says! Do love a blowy though

He quite likes it when I start him off with one whilst we’re cuddling… and it’s a turn on for me when he’s already hard to wank him til he’s even harder!

4 Likes

I can’t help but give a partner a fondle every now and then, sitting watching telly, or just walking past, and once a fondle starts it’s difficult not to keep going and turn it into a hand job, far too much fun having a play!

2 Likes

How does everyone class a hand job / finger job
A fumble, play or touch of nether regions
Or done to completion

A previous relationship was mostly handjobs and they were the best hand jobs ever! Since then others have not met up the the same pleasure levels and would rather finish cleaner (oral or condom). Think it fully depends on the couple, nothing wrong with them.

2 Likes

Hand jobs or blow jobs for us are for times we can’t have sex, either on my period, I’m not in the mood, I have other family members staying or if we’re in a rush but he’s horny and needs a release.

I love seeing him get excited and cums on his stomach.

3 Likes

I think late summer , when I am as tanned as I can get and completely hairless below . Both of us love the contrast of my cum across my stomach or legs .

At the moment very few of my wife’s hand jobs go to completion as I’m in a male chastity relationship so she usually edges me till I’m just about to come then stops dead.

5 Likes

Love a good blow job but the misses give an awesome hand job. Lots and lots of lube. Very light touches and playing them proper wanks along with bum play and sometimes a finger in there till I come all over my stomach. By then she is soaking and love doing it.

Whaaaat? BJ mints? I’m going to have to look that one up. Does it feel good to him?

1 Like

@Orangesky yes!
Here’s the link: blow job mints

3 Likes

OMG I’m so excited! Thank you!!

2 Likes

I think that a hand job is best when its slower and is done with sensitivity. A quick fast one can relieve some tension but when your partner takes their time over it there is nothing better

5 Likes

Hand jobs are definitely part of our arsenal. Sometimes as a prelude to something else, but sometimes all the way to orgasm. Good to mix it up!

2 Likes