Giving oral to your bf/hubby

Hello,

This is a question for the girls, do any of you hate the taste of the stuff that comes out when giving your bf oral? It realllyy puts me off and I can't bring myself to do it. I try use flavoured lubes but once I can taste it it's a no no for me.

Any tips on how to overcome that coz I would love to do it more often, as Im sure he would too.

Thanks

I usually always use flavoured lube then I can't taste it but it dosent really bother me anymore I got use to it, I can swollow his cum now.

The taste of it depends on his diet...what type of foods and drink does he have?

Try and get him to cut out or at least minimise his intake of things like meat, coffee and beer (if he has these) and instead eat fruits such as pineapple which is supposed to make it taste sweeter.

Yeah guys taste different, somewhat depending on their diet and lifestyle. I can notice a change in my man depending on whether he is boxing (eating healthily and exercising a lot) and when he's being lazy! Haha. Flavoured lube could really help :) like lolli said.

These are all good answers, Miss Char has good some good tips. diet is huge to taste, high friut intake will help alot. Processed food will make the taste the worsed. I have a friend ( I really do) whos wife was just the same, but she was determind to overcome it. The first thing she did was eat olives which she hated and by keeping it up she got better at coping. The other was she learnt to deep throat so she never had to taste it. But remember dont ever get forced be into it If you cant you cant. A tissue and a glass off something nice to take it away. good luck.

Ever thought about doing it through a thin condom? That way he gets the pleasure, you get the pleasure of still be able to do it, but without the discomfort of a taste you don't like :) If he complains about the condom let him know it's that or nothing if nothing else works! Lol.

I recently heard about these oral sex strips by a company called Masque which dissolve on your tongue and supposedly conceal the salts, bitters and proteins in semen.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I usually always use flavoured lube then I can't taste it but it dosent really bother me anymore I got use to it, I can swollow his cum now.

Totally agree with this, may I recomend the lh flavours they really really do mask the flavour

Regarding the taste issue, I often read threads saying get him to eat this that and the other and he will taste sweet. Thing is, I have never noticed any difference in guys tastes, from one to the other, cum tasted like cum, regardless of what they ate, or drank. Hmmmm.

OP...do you mean pre-cum or cum....cum? Just the way you typed it, it sounds like you meant pre cum. Of course if you just could not stomach cum, it is esasy to finish him with your hand but if it is pre cum, I guess it happens randomly as he gets turned on and is harder to avoid. I would of suggested flavoured lubes, but if they do not work for you then I am not sure what to suggest.

I think sometimes it is mind over matter. It might help you to not think about it or to try and think of it in a pleasent way to train your mind. Like, you know when you brush your teeth, or try to deep throat a penis, and you are constantly waiting for that gag reflex to kick in, which then heightens the senses and heightens the reaction to it and you gag on the toothbrush (or penis) not focusing on it and trying to train yourself to "get used" to it is possible as long as you untrain your mind from being revolted by the idea of it. If that makes sense? I find often that the gag reflex or disgust reflex kicks in much more strongly if I am over thinking the thing that I don't like....like swallowing pills! lol

Unlike Fluffbags I have noticed a great difference in the taste/smell of different mens cum. My OH's tastes nice and minty =D Unfortunatly for me it's the consistency that turns my stomach but I just grit my teeth (Not literally, ouch lol) and get through it.

If it's pre-cum that bothers you you could try flavoured condoms but obviously this will effect your mans pleasure. If it's the end result that is bothering you I would suggest finishing him off with your hand on your chest or something. Hopefully he will enjoy that just as much ;) x

It doesn't bother me to be honest with my OH as his cum usually tastes nice, however if it does taste a little funky there is usually a glass of water, can of fizzy pop, etc to hand if need be to wash it down with.

Have you tried sore throat sweets? They're meant to help with deep throating anyway due to them numbing the back of your throat, but I found the taste after sucking on one of these lasted agggggges!

But if you're finding their pre cum off putting and flavoured lube isn't working, then maybe you'll have to stop giving oral sex. :(

I don't like the taste of it, I just swallow as soon as it gets in my mouth, as fast as I can! Then you don't get much of the taste and it's easier that way. I wouldn't want to spit it out, it just seems like a bit of a moment killer to spit it out.

I used to hate giving oral for the taste but my OH like most guys love 'getting head' so after a discussion I decided i would if he let me use a condom.

I use flavoured condoms and lubes if the condom isn't flavoured.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/flavoured-condoms/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/flavoured-lubes/

Now I love giving oral to my OH loads I love to feel him squirm and hear him moan :D

I've recently bought the doc johnson deep throat spray because he wants me to try deep throat him but it's pretty much impossible. So gonna be testing it out soon :P

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521

If your OH isn't willing to let you give him oral with a condom which is my suggestion then you are with the wrong person, and shouldn't do something you don't want to.

In any case if hes fine with the idea I suggest getting thin condoms and adapt your oral techniques, My OH likes it when I tighten my lips more around him or occasionally nibble/bite him (gently obvs) .

Unforunatly my OH smokes and doesn't eat a lot of 'healthy' foods and so until his diet changes and he stops smoking there ain't no way I'm giving him oral naturally xx

Doesnt bother me

Ive never really had a problem but like Fluff said though if i think about it too much its gonna make me feel a bit queezy, same as the deepthroating it just makes you gag. So i find its just a case of mind over matter with these things and retraining your thoughts.

As for the food thing, weve tried the pineapple juice and it never had any effect.. although i found if my other half went on his protein diet it was a strong taste as to when he was drinknig more water it was milder.

I agree with fluffbags I think it is mostly in the mind, once i think i don't wna do it or I know what's going to come out then i'm like ohhh dear. Yes he doesn't mind the condoms he'l agree to what ever I am most comfortable with trying. He very rarely drinks alcohol if at all and doesn't drink coffee often, also on a healthy diet/ protein as he goes the gym often.

I think i'm jus gna have to man up an keep doing it until the taste doesn't become an issue, and yep it's the pre cum I mean. I haven't tried the flavoured condoms just lube but think I will give that a try too.

Thanks guys xx

i know its been said...and your trying it too... but flavoured condoms is what my OH puts on me wen treating me tto it. she said she did not like the taste of the pre-cum eather :). if you have never used/tryed F.C's then just make sure the taste/flavour of them ant to strong... my OH wipes a little off 1st... i know it sounds funny and "wats the point of wipeing the flavour off?", but she said its a little to strong of a taste for her, so she is like halfing the flavour :). any way sounds funny but just make sure,,,that sort of think might put you off 1st. :)

thanks danslack

My boyfriend drinks pineapple juice (as do I) and then it tastes lovely in my opinion. I've also heard that stawberry juice is supposed to help.

I have noticed the different tastes in cum depending on the man. In the past i have refused to swallow cum but now i find my partner tastes quite nice, lucky me!... Im sure us women don't always taste great either! =)