Glass butt plugs

So my Dom and I bought a shit ton of toys from LH and had an extremely long and fun night with them this weekend. One of those was the glass butt plug in part of the 2 for £20. We've done ass play before and I've had anal plenty of times, although we are just getting into beads and butt plugs. We lubed me up, he went to put it in and my ass pretty much sucked it up...that sounds gross but that's how my Dom described it, haha! But it hurt. I mean seriously hurt. I yelped when it went in and then I cried, that's how bad it was. Then I was freaking out because I didn't want to take it out right away, and then I couldn't get it out. Dom offered but I felt I needed to get it on my own once I'd calmed down. This makes me sound like such a pussy, haha! I ran a hot bath and eventually got it out, but I'm petrified to try it again. I've never been so scared of a sex toy before! Jeez. Is there a knack to glass butt plugs? Or is it possible that it was too big for me at this stage? I don't know. What do you think?

Another member has posted a similar story. The base might be too small to prevent it from travelling. :)

I find glass in the ass a tricky one, and usually I don't have much luck with them unless I am already doing ass play.

The temperature needs to be right and I need to be well lubed. Something about the surface type, I feel like I just whick the lube straight off the glass, which means that (especially in the example of plugs) removal can be less fun. It also took me a lot of fun before I became used to the hardness of the toys.

Doesn't sound good, we haven't had problems with glass, sounds like base was too small, take your time and get confidence back. Ditch that toy. take care xx

Try a different type of plug others tend to have a much bigger base glass tends to be the same dia as the max width I would guess it's actually too small for you try one of the LH range of silicone or pvc ones either medium or even the large, you will get there eventually trust me.