Glass Dildo - Beginners Advice?

Morning

New here so be gentle! But the Lovehoney world has truly been opened up to me and I am learning so much from here.

I am after some specific advice really, I have ordered the glass g-spot wand which arrives tomorrow and I have a evening of play planned with my wife. This is our first glass dildo and also out first 'regular' dildo. Up until now out toy exploration has been limited to the rabbit and such like.

The g-spot intrigues me massively and the reviews on this product seemed to suggest it hits the spot, however I don't want to end up thrashing it around or doing the wrong thing?!?

Can anyone advise any tried and tested methods for a beginner which will make the most out of this toy and drive my wife wild?

Thanks in advance.
Ralph

be careful with glass as it is hard and not bendy lol.

Cold glass is nice, warm is too,

use lube.

go gently and let her be the guide.

The main thing about glass, which seems obvious, is that it is rock solid and if you drop it on your foot or if you are lying back in bed and inspecting it over your head for example, and drop it, it will hurt!

Add the above to how slippery it gets with lube/cum etc, droppng it could be quite easy!

Now - hazard warnign aside - glass is fantastic! The solid feel, once you are used to it, is amazing. Remember it has no give in it, so if it is a large toy just bear that in mind if trying to use anally for example - but as you say it is for g-spot play.

You can also experiment with temperature fun too with glass.

For me glass toys are exquisite to look at (almost like items for the mantle piece) which is a bonus and clean up is easy too.

enjoy the toy, take time if your are unsure and listen to each others bodies when using the toy

Gentle short trusts over the g spot and be careful on the way out, I find they sometimes bang my pelvic bone which kills

If you decide to use glass for temperature play please don't use it straight from the freezer.

I love glass and find that lube isn't needed

Enjoy

xGGx

Wow such fast responses and informative too, thank you so much for all the pointers. I am more excited now I have an idea about how best to use it.

It certainly is pleasing to the eye, I hope it's as pleasing to my wife!

Will report back once field test is complete, in terms of the beaded end - I know this is intended for anal play but at present this is off limits - can it also be used for vaginal play too?

Ralph

Ralph007 wrote:

Wow such fast responses and informative too, thank you so much for all the pointers. I am more excited now I have an idea about how best to use it.

It certainly is pleasing to the eye, I hope it's as pleasing to my wife!

Will report back once field test is complete, in terms of the beaded end - I know this is intended for anal play but at present this is off limits - can it also be used for vaginal play too?

Ralph

yes of course.

Ghost Girl wrote:

If you decide to use glass for temperature play please don't use it straight from the freezer.

Enjoy

xGGx

Uh oh why not from the freezer? :/

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ghost Girl wrote:

Enjoy

xGGx

Have you ever seen kids with tongues stuck to ice lollies straight from freezer. Imagine your tender parts sticking to a glass dildo and I'm sure you'll understand why not straight from freezer

MrsMuffin wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ghost Girl wrote:

Enjoy

xGGx

Have you ever seen kids with tongues stuck to ice lollies straight from freezer. Imagine your tender parts sticking to a glass dildo and I'm sure you'll understand why not straight from freezer

Exactly! Ouch!

We always recommend using just cool or warm water for changing the temperature of your toys. Never use the freezer or boiling water.

@Ralph007 - The fun thing about glass is that it's safe with all lubes and hypoallergenic. Bare in mind that glass is completely rigid and so won't bend or give like the rabbit does so be a little more gentle with penetration. (Unless your wife asks for it harder, in which case follow her orders!)

Make sure that the curved tip is facing her G-spot (pointing towards her stomach/belly button) and stroke the front wall of her vagina with the bulbous tip. This will massage her G-spot, which will get easier and easier to stimulate as she gets excited. The beaded end can be used for anal (though be very carful as this isn't a flared toy, and is a very rigid toy for anal play) but is perfect for vaginal exploration. The magic of a toy like this is that it has a 100% playable surface! She'll probably find more pleasure from the curved end which will give her G-spot pleasure, but that's not to say that the beaded side won't be great for a warm up!

You might also like to check out our online guide for extra tips...

How to Use a Glass Dildo

Have fun!

MrsMuffin wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ghost Girl wrote:

Enjoy

xGGx

^^ this is exactly why not straight from the freezer

It is this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30948 (LH G-spot Tickler)

I have something very similar and prefer the spherical end for G-spot because it's less pokey and works just as well with my configuration. Repeated in and out can make the opening a bit tender for me so my suggestion is to start with gentle strokes inside and only pull it all the way out every now and then until you find out what works best for your partner.

My favourite thing about glass is how lovely it is to clench around at orgasm.

Thank you so much, the link made for a great read and I really feel confident about using it now. I note the comments about the freezer, will prob just chill in the fridge for now, but it's good to know it can take it.

I am hoping to build her up to a g-spot orgasm, she often orgasms through oral pleasure and stimulation of the clitoris but the g-spot is new to both of us!

Thanks all

Ralph

@ rose hip - it's this one that's winging it's way to us - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

Si

I dont know you you lot put them in the fridge. Mine come straight out the storage box and are cold enough!

Ralph007 wrote:

@ rose hip - it's this one that's winging it's way to us - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

Si

Looks like that one has quite a curve.

Curve your first two fingers and compare it to your new glass. That's about how much you'll probably want to insert, maybe a little more depending on how long your fingers are and your partner's preferences. Start gently and work with the curve.

The ribbed end will be for penetration/thrusting. Keep in mind that glass doesn't have as much give as fingers or a penis so start slow and let her guide you.

Another thought

Don't assume that you are doing anything wrong if it doesn't hit the g-spot. I haven't found a toy yet that will hit mine the same way as fingers will.

xGGx