Glass dildo - can they break and and do damage?

I’d love to try a glass dildo but seriously am petrified that it’s going to break Inside me (especially fearing it breaking anally) can this happen? Has anyone ever dropped one? They have amazing reviews but I’m so scared I’ll end up at the ER and have to explain :joy:.

1 Like

I have a ridiculous amount of glass dildos and they’re amazing!

I’ve dropped some of them before and they’re still fine.

If you do drop one, just make sure it’s all good before using it again - common sense really :blush:

They’re made to be tough! I wouldn’t be without mine.

Also - chances are it wouldn’t be the first sex related incident the ER had seen, I’d bet :rofl: (not that I can see that happening!)

2 Likes

We’ve got a decent collection of glass dildos and plugs, you’d really have to go out of your way to damage them as they are solid as.

1 Like

Generally speaking, good quality glass toys are made from toughened (tempered) glass so they are very strong.

2 Likes

No concerns with ours and its been dropped a couple of times, i quick inspection and away you go

1 Like

You will break before it does and don’t use it in a tiled area, the tile would break first

Out of curiosity do you mount yours? I love mine but i dont ride it if you get what i mean and the biggest reason is im afraid of it breaking when baring down on it. Obviously there is no suction base either but where theres a will :joy:

I had to replace a silicone butt plug because i accidentally tore a chunk out of it, but my glass dildos are still going strong. Can they break? Highly unlikely, not with normal use. Can they do damage? They might leave you feeling wrecked, but Lovehoney wouldn’t sell them if they could do serious damage.

Glass dildos are made out of borsilicate glass, the same stuff as PYREX dishes are made out of. Of course you can damage them if you don’t care for them, but with normal use, you can’t go wrong. I love mine, I reviewed another last week that just so sligjhtly disappointed me - it wasn’t wide enough :joy:

3 Likes

Yes this is the only downside, never girthy enough! Wonder why? If they ever make one girthy I’ll be 1st in the queue :joy:

1 Like

No you’ll be the second, after me :wink: :rofl:

I have the 9-inch curved one that Lovehoney used to sell, and the “juicer”. Everyone needs a juicer like… yesterday.

1 Like

*runs to look up juicer :running_woman::joy:

1 Like

Not the lemon juicer, but it does have a handle :joy:

1 Like

I was the same but having had my first glass buttplug I’m totally relaxed about the idea now.

All glass toys should come with a tempered finish meaning they are incredibly strong and solid! Dropping them on the wrong floor might chip them but then you wouldn’t use it again if that happens :nerd_face:

Hope this helps put your mind at rest. Also don’t forget there are steel toys too which is my next adventure I’m looking into!

1 Like

I don’t mount them, no.

1 Like

Omg this reminds me of when I dropped my pirex dish and it shattered ha ha.

Yes I’m not sure if I can do it ha ha but I’ll see. Not planning on dropping it but I think I’m just scared it will cut me somehow.

1 Like

Can u heat and or freeze the glass before inserting? Oooh

You can warm them by popping them in some warm water, and cool them by using a bowl of icey water, or popping it in the fridge! :slight_smile:

Defintiely don’t put them in the freezer though! If you think about people who have put their tongue on frozen windows… you don’t want that on your sensitive bits!

2 Likes

Glass toys are tempered and very strong. If you are concerned though, metal toys might be better for you. You can do the same temperature play as a bonus :+1:

Yeah all glass toys should have been quality checked for any imperfections which if when you get one you notice anything unusual, you can alway send it back :relieved:

1 Like