Glass Dildo Creative Mounting Solutions

Hi everyone, new here. But I recently just got a glass dildo from LH and love it!!! However, I’d like to be able to use it like a suction cup dildo on the floor. Does anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish this? I’m short so the liberator pillow wouldn’t really work.

I’ve seen a few harness compatible glass dildos that are hallow and then you get a suction cup insert, but none of those looked sturdy to me.

Thank you all!

2 Likes

Hi @X2 welcome to the forum :wave:t2:

I’m not very creative, so unfortunately can’t suggest anything other than the liberator humphrey but LH doesn’t seem to sell it anymore.
I’ve not tried the toy mount, hoping someone will come along to suggest something for you.

1 Like

Which glass toy did you buy?

This would be the closest thing I can see Lovehoney selling. Not used it myself so not sure if you could secure the toy enough and still get a reasonable amount of depth for penetration though.

If you are really serious about using the specific toy (rather than finding an alternative toy), you could use the Liberator Bon Bon on a stool or similar with your feet touching the floor.

Otherwise, it depends if there is any flare to the toy at all to see if it can be secured enough in a harness or whether you can work something with pillows/cushions/duvet so the toy is wedged enough to hold it with something firm but soft below it

1 Like

How about the Bon-Bon mount?..its holder is meant to be quite tight…so might hold the glass toy…

Liberator BonBon Toy Mount | Lovehoney UK

Edit - sorry @Calie didn’t read your post fully…but great minds…

Ah! The UK selection is so much better than the US one. I would love that for my other toys.

Got this one: https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-blue-swirl-textured-sensual-glass-dildo/a25814g75091.html

Thanks so much for that referral!

Thanks so much for the welcome :slight_smile: & suggestion!

1 Like

I’m considering this one. Thank you!