Glass Dildo - Unusual Question!

We have a couple of glass dildos and my wife loves to use them after they have been chilled in the fridge. The only problem with this is that we have two teenagers!

I have previously put them in a plastic bag and pushed them to the back of the vegetable drawer, but as they get older and more independent, I worry they will find them there when they are preparing food.

One option might be to put them in the freezer for a short time before we need them, but this isn't ideal logistically and I don't know if that risks damaging them. Another option might be a jug of ice water in the bedroom, but this could be awkward - including any explanation!

Since we don't have room for another fridge in the bedroom, do you have any tips or suggestions?

You could try a jug of water in the fridge and pour yourself a pint glass kind of size “drink” from it before you start to play and leave the dildo in the glass to cool (a glass of water isn’t too suspicious) or alternatively maybe a cool bag in your bedroom. Can be stashed out of sight and ice packs changed when the kids aren’t around.

Depending on if you get much completely alone time (ie no kids in the house), you could use it in the shower/bath? Fill your sink with cold water and leave the dildo in the sink until it is suitably cool.

We are in the same boat as yourself. We don't really have the time to chill them properly in the fridge. So we put them in a bag and put them in the freezer for 20 minutes before playing. The jug of ice and water is a good idea. It will prolong the use of water based lube too by being damp.

We tried a jug of iced water, and it worked pretty well! We are also going to buy one of the flexible 'wine coolers' and leave that on the freezer until it's needed. Thanks for all the great tips!

I am fascinated by this as my wife would scream if I go anywhere near her with ours if they aren’t nice and toasty first. I can relate to this though in that our daughter is a teen now and we’d be mortified if she found any of our ‘arsenal’. How about wrapping them in enough tin foil that they become nondescript and just another item in the freezer?