Glass dildos for a beginner to glass?

All year, I’ve been debating on getting some glass toys but each time, I’ve chickened out because I’m a little scared of them I guess. I’m scared if they are going to feel too hard and I’m scared of breaking them somehow when I’m cleaning them as I clean my toys in the sink.

To kick off the end of the year, I kind of want to face my fear and get maybe one or two glass dildos. Can anyone please recommend some non intimidating ones? I’ve had a look and I’m stuck :joy: I’ve seen a lot of them are out of stock but I can just wait until they are back in stock :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

We where the same kept putting it off. But we will never look back now some great toy on here. My wife love glass for temperature play. As for being to hard she has never said it hurts. Plus to clean in sink just put a hand towel in sink

1 Like

So I knew nothing about this either and this was my very first dildo was glass as a gift for my wife.
I finally convinced her to use it on herself while I worked her clit and nipples - she came in a matter of minutes. I don’t think she is a big masturbator but humoured me as I watched and helped.
She isn’t a big fan of the coldness but her insides warmed it up quite quickly. We were far enough along in foreplay and actual PIV sex that I actually think the coldness brought some relief to the chafing that is typical between us with PIV sex.
I highly recommend it. It seems to take a beating too as I cleaned it and banged it against the sink with no adverse affects.
Highly recommend…

2 Likes

They are really good, this was the 1st toy I bought the wife. Its great for hot or cold play. Use plenty of lube and you’ll be fine.
The one we bought isn’t in stock but this would be fine :- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-slimline-g-spot-sensual-glass-dildo/a32877g58322.html

2 Likes

I’ve got lovehoney glass butt plug and lovehoney beaded 7 inch glass dildo that I use for anal prostrate massage which is really good and touch wood has never broken or scratched after a year. I even dropped them accidentally once or twice, checked them over, cleaned used sensibly and they were fine and still going strong. Really nice material and I prefer it to softer silicone.

1 Like

This was my 1st purchase from LH about 7 years ago!

It’s a set of 2 so you get to try out different shapes. They are also double ended so it’s like 4 different toys in one purchase really. I love the smooth end of the clear one, the curve is lovely. Personally I find them more comfortable than silicone because they are so smooth. If I want to feel full then I would go for a large, softer silicone but for a g-spot toy, a slim glass one is brilliant. I have dropped mine many times because I’m a bit clumsy and they’ve been fine, not even a scratch.

If you’re not a fan of the cold temperature, you can warm them up quickly using warm water. I find the cold a little bit uncomfortable but lots of people enjoy it. Personally I prefer my toys warm, except butt plugs which I love cold! Definitely worth experimenting

8 Likes

Go for it I find glass so much easier to use for prostate sex as you can go a bit harder on yourself and they are brilliant for temperature play and so easy to clean they also look pretty

1 Like

I really like this nubby one. The girth is not too big (3.5" circumference), so it’s comfortable to use despite being firm. The nubs feel really good too. Just got the beaded one recently, and I like it as well. The smaller end is not intimidating when getting started and getting used to the shape and firmness. The first bulb is 3.75" circumference. Both are really easy to clean and come with a velvety storage bag :+1:

4 Likes

My wife really enjoys the beaded glass dildo as shown above.

The great thing about that dildo, is that you can insert as little or as much as you want, and if you’re feeling kinky/want a little extra stretch, the larger ball end is there too…

My wife usually likes 3 of the beads, slowly in and out… until she wants the rythm to pick up some speed…

3 Likes

I have this one that we recently bought which is the first glass dildo that we have used. I find it very pleasurable and not hard at all i think it would take a lot for these to break .

4 Likes

I got this for my wife for her first glass toy and she loves it https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-glow-in-the-dark-dildo/a44529g80184.html

1 Like

That looks good and a handy ring holder on the end. For myself aiming for a prostrate massage / milking with the LG 7 inch beaded glass dildo I need to have the curve up towards me belly and prostate. But with lube and when things get slippery it’s quite hard sometimes to hold the end and know which way the curve is so normally turn until I feel it. A ring holder or fee rings holder to get good grip would be handy. Or attaching a sucker cup to the end…

Honestly they are amazing and they are fab for temperature play

1 Like

We got a few. Gf loves them. She does me in the arse using the same one kittycat mentioned. She comes easier using glass than plastic. They glide much better than rubber with lube added.

1 Like

Glass is great, sometimes a bit hard to hold when you get lube on the handle.

1 Like

They are more hygienic than silicon as well. We love the ones with ridges. Feels really nice sliding in and out of my bum. Always gets us going.

1 Like

Get glass.

You will not regret it.

I have read through all of your comments and decided to buy the OH a glass dildo for the first time I’ve bought this
I hope she likes it. :grin:

2 Likes