glass dildos! Help!

definatly, Woop my glass dildo arrived today, can;t wait to try it out

Mine too doug!

x x

Doug wrote:

Thats it....another one just rubbing it in with your new toys...................;(

I want new toys too............i hate this being skint malarky!!....it sucks

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Doug wrote:

Thats it....another one just rubbing it in with your new toys...................;(

Must be really annoying. I was about to be mean and say I was going to byuy too, but I thin kit's sold out of the sale, was a nice anal one for £9, but seems to have gone... Booooo.

lol........it is......its like candy in a sweet shop browsing on here.........just an endless list of things i want......and when i cant have them at the moment even worse................id never begrudge you havin fun though!!! Glass dildo sounds fab!!

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Doug wrote:

Must be really annoying. I was about to be mean and say I was going to byuy too, but I thin kit's sold out of the sale, was a nice anal one for £9, but seems to have gone... Booooo.

i think that may be the one i've got, was it the one with a blue twirl on it?

yh thats the one

Yay! I've just bought this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17142 looks amazing!

x x

Just thought i'd hijack this thread to ask you guys some advice as i cant find a thread suitable and its not really worth a new thread on its own but.......

Ive been wanting to get a glass dildo for ages now. Just wondered if anyone could suggest the best one for using with a harness? Most of them dont have a big enough flared base for harness use and also seem pretty short limiting positions maybe but i'm not sure as never used one. Has anyone used one with a harness? Is it a bit tricky to use due to how solid and non-flexible it is?

I love the idea of them as i really like temperature play etc. Are the ones with loads of nobbles a bit painful? I got the slim dildo with the nobbly sheath and i didn't really get along with it with the sheath on as found it uncomfortable.

I would have thought it'd be too heavy to use with a harness.

I've not seen any for use with a harness. Ask Bonny in the Pander to me thread?

I did see one where a reviewer said she got one which was harness compatible but thats a good point BB, You would need a pretty sturdy harness to accomodate one. Also might be why they are mostly around the 6" mark in length? Like the one i saw reviewed, she did comment that it was a bit smaller than she thought it would be, a long one might put extra strain on a harness? ooh i just don.t know, yeah wanda, i'll go to the pander to me thread. Cheers!