Glass Dildos * Ladies please*

Just bought my OH a glass dildo as a surprise, now she’s seen what I’ve got her, she’s a bit worried of the thought of having glass inside her. Hoping some ladies on here can put her mind at ease and share some stories of how good they feel too.

Thanks

I love a glass dildo!! What is your OH concerned about?

I guess they do feel completely different to a normal silicone dildo etc, but it's a good feeling!

Just take it slowly and use plenty of lube. Listen to your OH.....she'll let you know if all is well.

They seriously do feel amazing.....every bump or ridge seemed to be pronounced on glass. For an added suprise pop it in the fridge for a couple of hours before use, I adore that 😉 Some women also glass heated up in warm water......don't make it too hot though xx

Think it’s the fact of it being glass and the concern of it breaking and leaving glass inside her.

All the glass dildos I have ( I have a few haha) are solid and really well made. I've unfortunately dropped them before aswell and not a chip or cracked has appeared!

Chilling them before use is the best idea...that's what gives me the best pleasure. Take it slow and she'll grow to love them :)

They are made of toughened glass. I've dropped mine on a concrete floor (accidentally) and it was fine. It definitely will not break inside her xx

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

Think it’s the fact of it being glass and the concern of it breaking and leaving glass inside her.

Lots of people worry about this. It’s not an uncommon concern at all however the glass used in sex toys is very tough and durable. It’s one of the safest sex toy materials there is. Seriously, I’ve got over 20 glass dildos and I’ve never had an issue with chipping, cracking or breaking and I use them on a almost daily basis.

I initially worried about the same thing but then I read some reviews and tried a piece for myself and absolutely fell in love with the sensations. The cool temperature of glass is one of the best feelings in the world for me.

Glass dildos are made from Borosilicate glass - the stuff your ovenware glass dishes are made from. It is extremely tough and there is no chance of it breaking inside you - this passage probably explains it better -

Borosilicate glass has excellent thermal qualities, as it does not expand like ordinary glass does. Thanks to its low coefficient of expansion, it has superior thermal shock resistance. In other words, it can handle sudden temperature changes – say, go from freezer to oven and back, and stay shatter-proof. It can withstand accidents that would break almost any other type of glassware. In rare cases when it does break, which only happens when exposed to extremely radical temperature fluctuations, it is more likely to crack than to shatter. And to be fair, it is much safer to handle larger chunks, than clean up shards of glass scattered all over your floor.

As for feelings, well simply put it can feel amazing. The hard surface is great for G-Spot stimulation. They tend to be slimmer so you can thrust easily with them. They stay very slippy with lube too. You can warm them up in a bowl of hot water or cool them down by placing them in the fridge (imagine ice cube sensations but no messy dripping water) or put in the freezer for extra coldness but if you do this you must place them inside a food bag first and leave them a couple minutes once you remove them so you don't get freezer burn - never put them straight into the freezer unprotected.

The added bonus with glass is that they are extremely easy to keep clean as they are non porous so extremely hypoallergenic to use too.

PT x

I love glass, and it's a great toy for temperature play. Personally I love it cold, but she might like it warmed up. I'm sure she will love it. Why not try it in the bath the first time, warm and relaxed.

Can you exchange it for a steel one?

Hi
Tell her not to be worried. I purchased glass before Xmas and I am a power girl but the feel of the cold glass and when it is warm is amazing. Ive just bought another tonight as i have company Saturday and he has never used glass before. I am very excited to introduce him to it and for him to use it on me. Lube is recommended but tbh im always excited by glass its thats enough for me.
Happy times ahead for you both 😁

Definitely no chipping or anything like that will happen! Yes they are made of very strudy Borosilicate glass. If you threw it onto a solid floor it would just snap into two, like a branch

I won't repeat all thatsbeen said....but honest, Glass dildo's feel amazing!!!! who ever thought of making um from glass deserves a huge pat on the back ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We own a good amount of glass dildos and they are made of strong glass and we have never had on break on us at all. They are highly pleasurable and your wife will love them. Take your time with inserting the glass and chilled or warm are a great idea.

There is a story on the forums someone that in Amsterdam in a sex shop a glass dildo fell from the top shelf and broke the tile on the floor while the glass dildo was still perfect without a chip scratch or anything.

Thank you so much for the replies, I’ll show her later when she’s home from work and the little one is in bed then hopefully after reading all these comments she takes me to bed ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)