Glass dildos??

Hey congrats... really glad, sounds like it is very versatile. Very tempted given your experience and description. Thanks hon x

AdventurousSexKitten wrote:

That is one classy looking toy! Sounds fabulous.....and love the versatility as HGL says. Practice makes perfect so I'm sure the best is yet to come! Will look out for your full review.

HGL: you are welcome.

ASK: oh yes, its very very classy looking toy. And the way it is presented is luxurious and the toy itself is really pretty to look at.

I actually used it 3 times by now. And I also found out that thanks to the curve I can trust inside me, although it does not touch my g spot, its still feels great, and I can rub the beaded part to rub over my clitoris. And I found out this gave me very strong clitoral orgasm too.

Having said i used it 3 times, in less than 24 hours, I have tto admit that I could feel the weight the 3rd time in my wrist. So while this is absolutely amazing toy, I dont think I will be using it several times a day lol It may get bit too heavy. But the first time I could not feel the weight at all, the second time maybe a bit. Only the 3rd time towards the end I did. So its not like that heavy for single play and you can easily manipulate it.

I know the toy is bit pricey, which would put some people off and did put me off for some time. Likely my most expensive toy yet, but really worth it

I bought my first glass dildo today, sadly not from here as the ones i wanted have been out of stock for ages. It was amazing, i put it in the freezer and the sensation of cold glass against hot flesh was pretty sensational i have to say.

Looking forward to trying different temperatures with it but im very happy with my new toy so far!

Ok. I am sorry for the long wait, but unfortunately work and university kept me busy.

I have just posted the review for the Njoy dildo. It is awaiting approval.

ok, here we go with the review!

njoy Fun Wand Stainless Steel Dildo&reviewid=54740#customer_reviews

I bought a glass dildo about a year ago, maybe a bit longer, from the Icicles range. It's not available on here though. It's straight, and has spirals and raised 'spots', clear glass with pink detailing.. oh it looks so pretty!

But when we used it for the first time, it was definitely more hectic than we expected it to be! I think it's because it's glass and has no 'give'.. the spirals and spots are very stimulating. The strange thing is.. we haven't tried it from the freezer or heated up yet, I don't know why, but we defnitely need to do that sometimes..

I love my glass toys especially when heated. Do find i need one thinner than the other for dp cos there's no give in them but they're fantastic.
Really want something from the njoy range now.

Nice review Lavelia, I need to get into gear and finish my review for the Doc Johnson Glass Dreams Smooth Waves Dildo. I've had my eye on steel dildos for ages and am saving up for one with my Oh! Points. Long way to go yet though :)

1 Like