Glass dildos??

I just bought my girlfriend the double glass dildo set and wondered what the sensation is like for a woman if both toys are used simultaneously. I love the idea of her on her knees playing with one, while i kneel behind her and play with her from there. I'm also hoping she reads this, as she knows i have a major thing for her bum :D

MWAH!!! :D

lol actually they are incredible.... smooth, warm to the body... it's a nice set to dp with. They are the perfect size... one being smaller than the other, as I find two large glass toys at me a little much all at once. Play with the temp too... i love one warmed up and one cold when dping... very yummy. Plus they are a doddle to lube, clean etc...

I soooo badly want a glass dildo.......funds are so tight at the mo that i have to wait patiently until next pay day but i cannot wait to purchase one, they look great and sound amazing! Let us know what your gf thinks of them!!

Clown Feet wrote:

I just bought my girlfriend the double glass dildo set and wondered what the sensation is like for a woman if both toys are used simultaneously. I love the idea of her on her knees playing with one, while i kneel behind her and play with her from there. I'm also hoping she reads this, as she knows i have a major thing for her bum :D

MWAH!!! :D

I can't wait to try my new set and I love you love this kitty's assets.... I can't wait to have us enjoying each other fully :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glass is amazing I love mine

From what I've heard its very nice!! I really want to see a lady having fun with one.

I'm so eager to try a glass dildo (...or two ;P) after all the great things i've heard about them, but unfortunately with me not having a job at the mo I can't exactly afford to get one.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can finally purchase one!

I have to admit, i love the idea of pinning her against the wall, tugging up her dress and slowly sliding something rigid and smooth inside her until she gets very,very wet, BEFORE i do anything else to her :D So maybe i got them for her for selfish reasons a wee bit too :D Not that she'll complain, lol.

Glass is amazing. I have 3 glass dildos and 2 ceramics, and love them all. But I admit that lately I cannot be bothered too much with experiments etc. So I admit I neglected them lately. Among other toys, so I should start to use them more again. They were great.

Ceramic is awesome too... i'm a sucker for anything smooth, hard and able to change temp lol

Clown Feet wrote:

I have to admit, i love the idea of pinning her against the wall, tugging up her dress and slowly sliding something rigid and smooth inside her until she gets very,very wet, BEFORE i do anything else to her :D So maybe i got them for her for selfish reasons a wee bit too :D Not that she'll complain, lol

something rigid that is not so smooth is also welcome ;) I think I would make a very rational use of that resource right now

meowmeow wrote:

Clown Feet wrote:

I have to admit, i love the idea of pinning her against the wall, tugging up her dress and slowly sliding something rigid and smooth inside her until she gets very,very wet, BEFORE i do anything else to her :D So maybe i got them for her for selfish reasons a wee bit too :D Not that she'll complain, lol

something rigid that is not so smooth is also welcome ;) I think I would make a very rational use of that resource right now

You will be begging me to stop attacking you with them :D

From this thread and others on the site I gather they are wonderful. i have a lady friend that is going to use a glass but plug on me soon. I will put a post on this thread with the results.

I have just bought the 'double glass dildo set' and a glass plug but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet.

I have though used my other glass toys ( dildos and anal toys ) for DP, both on my own and with my OH.

It's something that I really enjoy doing / having done to me.

wow...all this glass convo...I'm jealous......my OH doesn't seem to like glass at all...

she is in denial.........

(using my Gf's log in here!!)

She doesn't like the glass at all, she say's it's too hard and hurts even when being gentle. I have the curved toy with a beaded plug style handle and I find it great for P spot massage. I have even had a hands free orgasm from it!

I just posted another glass review... loving at the moment. Although Lav' has got me wondering about the metal/steel toys :D

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

I just posted another glass review... loving at the moment. Although Lav' has got me wondering about the metal/steel toys :D

well... I had my eyes on the Njoy Fun wand for some time. I cannot wait to try it. I will tell you how it works for me. This one is a thinner one, which I like, will be easier to insert. And I guess although pricey, with proper care, it should last me a life time?

Laveila wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

well... I had my eyes on the Njoy Fun wand for some time. I cannot wait to try it. I will tell you how it works for me. This one is a thinner one, which I like, will be easier to insert. And I guess although pricey, with proper care, it should last me a life time?

Please do Lav' sweety. Would love to know... as I tend to buy on reccomendation and have heard little about Njoy and steel. :) xx

Well... I have my verdict already about the dildo. I had my first G spot orgasm ever last night. Yes, it took me like 20 min to get it and no, it was not that strong, but it was G spot orgasm. And from what I remember about my first clitoral orgasms, they only got better in time, so fingers crossed this will be the same.

To make it clear for everyone I am talking about this Njoy toy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034

I will write review bit later, as I did not try the other part, the anal beads yet. But from the one use I can say following.

Its bit weighter, but not to the point it will make your wrist age. But wondering how much the other njoy toys weight.

It has 2 ends, one for G spot stimulation and the other are graduating 3 beads for anal play. So far only tried the g spot end and really loved it. Also because it it pretty slim, apart from the head, I found it very easy to manipulate and increase the spead and adjust angle than with my glass dildos. Also the curve is rather longer, so I guess one more reason I found it very easy to manipulate.

Have to say this would not be a toy for woman who likes to be stretched and like bigger toys. But otherwise it is great toy. And yes, can be used for temperature play too.

And yes, its very easy to clean, just dont use abrasive fabrics and I think this toy will last forever, as Njoy claims that they use highest stainless steel, which will not corrode