Glass dildos

I have wondered how pleasurable glass dildos are for woman.

From a pure optical/viewer perspective, they are amazing :heart_eyes:

Should they be another toy in the collection?

3 Likes

Have a read of the reviews on any that look appealing and they’ll tell you what people who own them think about them.
I have 1, I like the different sensation but its not my go to dildo.

3 Likes

We have this one

It’s a great addition to our toy box, a completely different cold sensation.

4 Likes

I love the cold feeling inside of me. Its just a different sensation. Certainly not my go to for toys, but its very nice. I also have a couple of glass butt plugs and haven’t used them yet because im working up to it.

4 Likes

I love having sex with my wife after using that one in foreplay. Her pussy feels delightfully cold as i slide in after that toy!!!

3 Likes

I have a lot of glass dildos and I love them.

I love the feeling of them going in cold, and the unforgiving nature of the glass.

They’re definitely worth having one in the collection in my opinion :blush::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Hellloooooo
Yes the wife loves hers, you can use them hot or cold and as a wand to the end… Hey presto a vibrator too

1 Like

I get the general idea that ladies that have them, love them.

I own both these​:star_struck:.

Love them and has been mentioned it’s the unique feel, rigid cold object and they never fail to give me great pleasure / orgasms.

Highly recommended adding one to your collection.

3 Likes

Thanks all. The idea of the hot and cold variation sounds :star_struck:

Leave it in the ice bucket while things hot up then she’ll love it

Mrs loves glass toys, definitely her preference as a non vibe toy, the beaded one mentioned by others is also one of her favoutes.

I’ve still yet to decide on a glass or metal toy to add to my collection lol

Both of them look amazing for anal too

A good thing about glass and metal toys is thar they should cling on to bacteria if washed properly.

They don’t have microscopic holes to cling on to the bacteria.
Thats why I woukd avoid say TPR? Rubber and things?

I try to stick to Silicone, Glass and metal.

1 Like

I have a small glass Butt plug from in here … I love it to ‘start things’ off with.

I put it in the freezer … but it soon warms up! :wink:

R xx

3 Likes

I don’t own a glass dildo but I do own a glass butt plug and it’s by far my favourite material to use. I own plastic, silicone and metal aswell but the glass just feels so much better.

4 Likes