Glass toy tips

I purchased the water based LH anal lube to go with it. As the lube I use isn’t the best. It dries up way to quick.

2 Likes

@Deanna32 i recently bought this

Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

I also have the LH glass butt plug and i love them both.
The butt plug was difficult to get in at first but finally got the by relaxing and not over thinking it.

I also bought a metal tail one. The metal was really cold, which i felt just add to the sensation as it went it. :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

2 Likes

I also like the look of the metal tails ones, maybe that could be my next purchase :thinking:

2 Likes

Its a bit of cheeky fun :blush:

Watching him lifting the tail while i was bent of was amusing too.

1 Like

I’ve still yet to dive in on glass or metal toys but really want to once I find something that tickles my fancy :smiley:

2 Likes

Just take the plunge like I have :joy:

3 Likes

Haha! I’ll make it my resolution for this year :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Deanna32 = I have exactly the same toys. The LH glass butt plug is great but a bit pointy so need to be really loosened up to take it or need to expect a tiny bit of pain.

The LG beaded glass dildo is great. Again if in a bit of a rush putting he first few beads in at first can be a bit sharp but after a few more seconds it’s all good and great for hitting my g spot.

When I have time I use my go to LH anal lube first over the glass toys then a bit of relaxass silicone and that all lasts for ages! :smile:

1 Like

Glass toys are the absolute best! I have rather a collection! Anal toys and plugs.
Very smooth, although when textured even better. You need less live and any works, water based, love hybrid and silicone but also just massage oil.
A cold butt plug popping in is amazing however when I had my own sauna a hot glass toy was something else!
The weight is also great in a plug.
Finally very easy to clean, and sanitise.

Hmm I need a few more after writing this!