Glasses on or off

Do you keep your glasses on when giving a blowjob or take them off, also which do you prefer, on or off for getting laid

So I wear glasses, but not all the time, I have never worn them for anything remotely sexual... Let me age a few more years though and my answer might be different hahaa

My husband wears glasses and takes them off (and socks 😂) every time. Luckily he can still find all the relevant places without them 😂😂

Delightful87 wrote:

My husband wears glasses and takes them off (and socks 😂) every time. Luckily he can still find all the relevant places without them 😂😂

Absolutely, it should be made illegal to keep socks off when having sex! I always make Mr L take his off! Hahaha

I meant *on

Wouldn't let me edit for some reason![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I wear glasses but i take them off for most sex activities lucky i can see without them lol my girlfriend likes them on me especially if I'm taking pictures of myself or making a video as she said its not me if I'm not wearing them.

I must say though with blowjobs i think it's really sexy if a woman is wearing glasses, So much that my girlfriend bought some non prescription glasses to wear for some sexual activities, There is something really sexy having a blowjob when she has them on also it looks sexy when i give her a facial cum hanging all over the frames![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I wear glasses and if it was just a blowjob then I'd happily keep them on. They tend to get all smudgey and blurry when things get a little hot, heavy and breathy though, and thats when they tend to come off. There's also a rule of no cum on them, much to the other half's disappointment haha

I always take my glasses off, I find they get in the way/become uncomfortable when doing anything fun 😉

For Your Eyes Only x wrote:

There's also a rule of no cum on them, much to the other half's disappointment haha

It is really difficult to clean well between the lenses and the frames, you don't want dried cum wedged in there do you?

Yep I understand that rule thats why i don't wear mine for most sexual activities.

Glasses on for me. OH thinks it looks sexy when I peer over the top of them!

Off. Too scared of breaking them. Cost me a bloody fortune xx

Prefer wife’s off, she has beautiful eyes and I just love it when we make eye contact during.

Partner always takes them off, I’ve never thought of asking her to leave them on,but come to think of it i think it would be a big turn on her wearing them occasionally

I wear glasses pretty much daily, but when it comes to sex/sex related things I tend to take them off as I think I look better without them, but the OH likes them ocassionally when we're role playing student/teacher and things like that. But I agree with a lot of these posts - don't want to get them riddled with cum, or breaking them as they are too expensive lol

GF wears glasses but not all the, however I do find them hot, so sometimes she'll leave them on....

I have a pair of glasses for costume (sexy secretary/librarian type), so they stay on. Otherwise, off every time.

Off! (due to the mess, lol! It will slways find a way of getting on my specs)...

...unless I'm being a sexy secretary or naughty schoolgirl, of course lol!! 😮

For your eyes only. I am the same as you. Hubby loves me to keep my glasses on for a blow job. Not allowed to cum over glasses tho he he