Glory Holes for women

Omg I’m going! Where is it? Do a line of men just do at they want? @Brian_Lisa

Not sure you can post web site links but if you Google ‘ west bromich swingers club’ it should be the top hit. It’s downstairs (past the jacuzzi and locker) but the door guys will give you the tour if you’ve never been. I think there are 3 holes but when we went only two were in use. Guys were kind of queuing/taking it in turns. The husband/partners were sat watching I guess to ensure that nothing happened that shouldn’t. We didn’t stay long to watch to be honest. My partner likes to chat and get to know people when playing together, she would never just play randomly with someone so this wasn’t her thing and we just moved on to other rooms

1 Like

I’ll have a look. Can you play in the hot tub too? Were the glory holes the legs up or down type? Thank you!

1 Like

The club is pretty relaxed and people were playing everywhere. The only restrictions that I know of were some rooms downstairs which are restricted to couples ie you need to enter the area with a partner or as a single female, solo guys (on nights that allow solo guys) are not allowed but there are many areas that allow open play, beds in the cinema area, dark room and even a fake dogging area with car bonnets and benches. Some guys got a bit carried away on the dance floor with women that clearly didn’t want the attention and the doormen stepped in but basically any consensual play anywhere was allowed on our visit

1 Like

Thanks again. I found the website. It looks a bit run down, is it? Was it busy? So people play safe or bare? I see it’s hotel too so that’s convenient!

I get the feelings they’re more popular the way they’ve worked so far. But as a woman I’d love to try one in a group of people I knew who were all also consensually involved.

2 Likes

I have to admit the thing that really gets me going is the not knowing who is doing what to you. But, like you, I’d like it to be people I knew and not random strangers. One day, I’ll try it…

Would love to try some like this

It looks a bit odd from the outside but inside we found most play areas in good condition and the hotel rooms were excellent. It has been busy whenever we’ve visited and condoms were always availabe from the bar but i guess it’s everyones choice.

We’ve always stayed at the club and often meet people in the bar (Flirts) then moving on later to the club. They usually have different events in the two buildings so just depends whats going on. I should also have added that the couples only area was opened up to single guys after a certain time but that the staff announced when the time was close and when the area was open to all. That area does include locked rooms if you didnt want interruptions but your play is still visible by ceiling mirrors and gaps at the top of the walls. There are a lot of reviews on other sites but for us its a favourite venue

1 Like

edited by mod

Sounds like really horny night and sure you’d be very much lusted after :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

They really do!

Naughty​:smiling_imp:

I have been to one years ago. At a local sex shop.
You had about 45 min at a time you could ask for a man or women. I enjoyed it .

1 Like

edited by mod

Where was that?

We don’t have anything like that here. But it would be a lot of fun.

the glory holes I have been to was years ago. Men went into one rom and women another. You came with your own lube And everything you need. On the women’s side you had a chair or a loveseat. There was 3 or 4 different holes. The men would hit on the wall to let you know he was there and put his parts in the hole. I wish there was one here. My husbands has Ed .

Quite a fantasy on my end. Something hits about nameless faceless pleasure.

It was great. I got my need taken care of with no steings

That was my Little Rock at back in the 90s