Going braless

I’m a 34 D too. Personally I wouldn’t want to go braless because I have large, sensitive nipples and they would show through clothing. I also like the support I get from wearing a bra. I’m quite bottom heavy and prefer to wear a bra so that I look a bit more in proportion! I often wish I was brave enough to go braless occasionally though; there are lots of nice tops that would look lovely without a bra. If you’re comfortable without a bra then I’d say go for it, I don’t think anyone should have to wear a bra, I only do it because it’s my personal preference and I would feel uncomfortable without one.

4 Likes

Im currently 30E so the spuds themselves aren’t all that big, but are large in comparison to my frame.

I can go braless and do on occasion but prefer the round look of them in a good moulded bra generally.

3 Likes

I’m a DD in some places and an E in others :woman_shrugging:t2:
Until recently I’ve been going braless, only every now and then, when I can’t be bothered to put one on :joy:. And recently I’ve been buying my bras from LH. I find them so much more comfortable than the other places I go.

4 Likes

From a man’s point of view (pardon the pun) I have a thing for braless women weather it’s someone in public which iv seen a few of or pics and vids on the net.

Even wearing something less supportive has to feel more comfortable and look more natural.

Showing off your natural shapes and curves in my mind looks better than them being pushed up and held hostage lol.

On the other hand I understand not everyone can go braless due to being too sensitive, being uncomfortable or perhaps their breast are just too big.

One other big thing and probably the most difficult thing to overcome is society, it’s a pain in the ass. If one person does something different they feel like all eyes are on them and then they stop doing it and think it’s wrong which is a real shame.

I think every woman should try it at least once even it’s around the house or just a quiet walk around the streets or park when it’s more quiet then work up from there.

I know if I was a female I’d definitely go braless if I wasn’t too big but like pretty much every answer to every question it what makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day

2 Likes

As long as you don’t trip up then all is fine.

I am a 38g and find it difficult to find a good fitting bra i cant wait to get home to free the puppies any suggestions in good fitting sexy bras welcome

1 Like

I wear a bra all the time. Apart from in the evening on the settee

I don’t always wear a bra but I do tend to wear clothes that are a bit baggy if I’m not wearing one so my nipples don’t poke out because people tend to look, they can’t help it.

2 Likes

Sorry if i sound shallow and typically male, but i love the free movement and jiggle of untethered boobs. Such a great look !!
I appreciate, for women who are on the larger boob spectrum, this isnt always an option, for appearance or comfort.
I.E MrsIwill

2 Likes

Went from an AU12D (32D) to an AU14F (34F) in the span of 5 months last year :joy:

I find now I actually like going braless more, especially if whatever I’m wearing has a bit of support (eg, a dress with a stretchy, ruched fabric around the bust). Although I have a few pieces I like wearing that definitely need me to wear a bra (my cropped hoodie no longer covers them braless :rofl:).

Totally depends on the person, but I definitely don’t mind either option. Also as a broke college student, bras are expensive! Free them!

2 Likes

Me too, I’m always looking at gifs of boobs, braless boobs and so on. As gifs repeat themselves over and over I sometimes have a browser window on my computer with jiggling boobs so Iv always have something to look at lol

Mine 100% remind me of those sensory videos :rofl:

2 Likes