Going Commando to a party

We are off to a friends birthday party tonight and my husband suggested that I should go commando. I will be wearing hold ups under a shortish dress with a push up bra as it is quite low cut and no pantie this evening. We occasionally do this mainly on holiday so tonight is a first at a party. My husband is really stoked and I have to admit that it makes me feel sexy, plus I can’t wait for the after party action. :joy::partying_face::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

My wife has been out a few times in just a long coat and holdups. She loved it and it always makes for a great time afterwards.

I went to a wedding in a kilt once. She made me go commando.
As the alcohol flowed a few women took a peak.

5 Likes

Sounds fantastic a great little bit of spice for you both. We both love the thrill of doing little this little this occasionally also. The outfit sounds amazing I’m a sucker for holdups. Enjoy the evening & the afters!

3 Likes

Wife did it before, a long smart pink blazer style dress with black push up bra under. Buttons on dress were perfect height to show off her cleavage. We were out on a dirty wkend away, all I wanted to do all night was get her back to the room n fuck her. In the lift of the hotel she opened the blazer to me, doors opened and a very awkward couple were standing in front of us! Had great sex after though

4 Likes

On her 70th birthday my wife went out commando to a cocktail bar and, during the course of the evening, she used a bullet vibrator to masturbate to orgasm in the ladies toilet.

5 Likes

Enjoy the thrill, hope its not to draughty :joy:

1 Like

My OH did this on a night out in a restaurant. Getting up to leave her sister pushed her she fell forward onto the bench seating her ass facing the stag party next to us. Needless to say they got a nice view of pussy and ass. Have fun

11 Likes

That sounds super sexy, i’m not sure you will get back home before the action starts! Have a wonderful time and enjoy. @Love_Stud_Too

2 Likes

Great way to spice up a night out. I go commando on date night and in summer, no bra , no panties under a summer dress makes me feel super sexy.

9 Likes

Sounds like it’ll be a great end to a fun night! Hope he’s gonna go comando too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am commando every day. Feels nice and fresh. Occasionally, if I have the right shorts / trousers on, I get a little “swing” going on and it feels quite erotic. It’s a nice way to do your shopping in the supermarket! :wink:

2 Likes

Summertime, work from home 4 days a week with shorts on…what a way to spend the day!

1 Like

here’s one. ever swapped panties at a party lol ? my rule was when going to party i have to leave wearing someone else’s panties

That’s a great idea and a great challenge. @smyth-2k9

2 Likes