Golden shower help

My husband is a big fan of golden showers and in the summer we enjoy this on the lawn - but as it’s colder I enjoy the bathroom more - but I try to position myself on a tall stool so I can aim my flow over him while he is in the bath - but I find it’s different to aim and I need help - any ideas on golden showers :shower:

2 Likes

I have never given or received one but either way they do sound amazing. Outside would be a massive turn on, in side the bath makes the most sense. I don’t think you can aim before the flow starts, then you could adjust. The whole experience sounds very erotic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s interesting how the experience can change. It can be intimate, kinky, D&s orientated, or just generally fun.

1 Like

We don’t have a bath so she does it to me in the shower.

I sit down and lean back so that she can put one foot each side of my body then I sit up slightly using her thighs for support and she pees all over my neck and chest. When she’s finished my mouth is close enough to lick her dry but she draws the line at peeing in my mouth at the moment.

2 Likes

Pardon the pun but… it will come. I have always found that any kink just seems to take the next step at some point once used to and the arousal is high.

This is how I do it in the bath. He sits in the middle of the bath, I have my left foot on the bath around where his waist is and the right foot is up on the side of the bath. Think Captain Morgan, and then I pee as slowly as I can so he can drink as much as he wants.

@JoCat
My problem is dribbling as I end - full flow I’m good but as I’m ending my sim is poor and I end up covered in my own urine

I was in the garden earlier- I had been drinking a bit so was fully loaded and I let rip and it was perfect as I stood above him - but laying is my problem :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

This position is so that we can record it and all is visible btw.

Have him clean you up if you dribble, dribbling is really normal and he’d probably love it to be fair. Any time I record myself peeing for him, he always comments on the dribbling and says he wishes he was there to lick it from my thighs.

Can’t say I have much shower experience but one of my favourite bathtime experiences was much as @JoCat says where I lay in the bath and Mrs H stood above me with one leg on the side wearing a cute summer dress which she lifted and showered me with utter pleasure.

I’m with @batjamboree though the garden in the summer is fantastic. Hoping maybe to try the local nudist beach this summer.

I would love a proper garden to do that in. I wish there were nudist beaches near me!

1 Like

Idea for you batjamboree Not sure what your home is like (flat?) but if you have a yard, deck, or balcony, the next time you and hubby feel playful sit on his lap and just let go fully clothed. No explanation… no warning. Just do.

I have mentioned it in some other water sports discussions but I do like to play with incontinence underwear as well. Something kinky about peeing your pants at the local store. Word to the wise, they are expensive to buy. If you want to try out first hit the brand websites for a free sample. Both male and female samples available.

2 Likes

Sorry batjamboree. I forgot to ask if your question was intimate, kink, or Ds based. I like all three but everyone is different.

[quote=“JoCat, post:11, topic:302943, full:true”] I wish there were nudist beaches near me!
[/quote]

I don’t really understand that. UK is tiny compared to what I have to deal with yet I have lots of local choices. Spain is just across the channel and has no nudity laws. UK has nudie clubs. Is the issue the nudie club isn’t just down the road?

@be3169
Thanks for your reply - not sure about incontinence pants but I do sometimes piss my knickers and get my husband to wear them while he gets a spanking :paddle:

1 Like

Just throwing out ideas batjamboree. Love the wet knickers being spanked scene.

1 Like

@be3169
Have not done in a long time - but we were teasing each other when I needed a pee and my husband asked me to piss myself while he watched - so I pissed over the bath and afterwards I was taking off the knickers and told him to wear them - he did so

As we walked in the bedroom I decided he was a naughty boy and bent him over and got the paddles out and gave him a good spanking

It’s a different sound when you spank someone in soaking wet knickers

4 Likes

Hmmm… great idea I hadn’t thought of. Added to the bucket list… both for giving and getting.

2 Likes

“Beautiful” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

One day years ago with my ex whilst we were at work together (small company)she told me when we got home i could do anything i liked to her and she would do absolutely anything to me i wanted no matter what.As we were there on our own that day i told her to remove her knickers and piss all over me whilst i was fully clothed.She told me to wait a little while until she was bursting.After half an hour she told me to go into the store room and lay down.She entered a minute later and raised her dress and then proceeded to drench me in her wonderful warm wee.All over my jeans and tshirt with some in my face.We had indulged in many showers but this was a first with one of us being dressed.Walking around the rest of the afternoon with my clothes soaked in her pee drying on me was awesome.Luckily no customers or visitors were due that day as she had already told me i would have to deal with them.Needless to say when we arrived home we were both gagging for it.

2 Likes