Good bye

Leaving love honey forum sorry for all the crap I caused. I hope you all have fun. please could the administrators delete my posts if possible thanks

What did you do now Ally?

Not sure but just had another nasty post so that is it. I am fine about people not responding to my posts. Although had enough of people being nasty

Not sure but just had another nasty post so that is it. I am fine about people not responding to my posts. Although had enough of people being nasty

How do I delete my profile

You could blank out the about me stuff. Then msg to the help team I guess.

Sorry you find yourself in this situation.

On the other hand... Just report the nasty post and see what happens, msybe it is tgey whi should leave.

Alastor wrote:

On the other hand... Just report the nasty post and see what happens, msybe it is tgey whi should leave.

What happened here Al, not your usual articulate self, lol x

I'm not condoning people posting nasty things about others but when you ask people to "comment on my profile" you must expect some people to express their dislke of what you have to say

Sprrff nhffhjgz ghf tvdv pjgtexvhj!

In fact. Looking at the last few posts in the 'comment on my profile' thread it looks as though the moderators may agree with me as Ally appears to be answering posts that have now been deleted and the last post appears to be a glitch-double by him on Tues?

I think LH has shown it believes the remarks were out of order and have taken steps. My guess is something late last night? As I tried to write earlier, perhaps it was the person doing the insulting that should consider their position rather than Ally. But it is obviously up to him.

Ally please don't leave! After all that hard work of me sticking up for you!! You can't leave now haha!

Unfortunatly, too many people are narrow minded. The things you do aren't to my personal taste, but I totally respect that it's what you like and I wouldn't ever criticise you for that, and I'm really sad that some people can't seem to respect that everyone is different and everyone has different likes a dislikes.

Wings - I disagree with what you have to say. Just because this person has certain kinks doesn't mean that people have any right to comment expressing their dislike for it. The comments on that thread were pretty harsh. I can't understand why people can't respect what other people enjoy. It's no one else's business.

Hi Allybeatle,

I'm sorry you feel like you want to leave :( if you'd like to point me in the direction of the nasty thread you mention, I'd be happy to give it a read.

If you want to delete your account you'll need to speak to customer care.

Lucy.

Ally, please don't feel the need to leave.
Ignore the narrow minded ones they will forget about it in time...

That said, I think it would be important to try to ensure you word things how you intend for them to be read as such. I think most of the offence taken was in the context it appeared not in the kink itself. In your original post you seemed kind of forceful and of course people make a quick judgment and never go back and read the whole thread. For those that kept up and read more of it they can now understand you better and I think that is something for you to stay and build on personally. Of course it's up to you, but I'm sure we'd all like to get to know you better and see you around.

Variety is the spice of life as they say :-)

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

Hi Allybeatle,

I'm sorry you feel like you want to leave :( if you'd like to point me in the direction of the nasty thread you mention, I'd be happy to give it a read.

If you want to delete your account you'll need to speak to customer care.

Lucy.

I can see a reply from Ally in the posts on his profile which replies to something he thought nasty. And the rant I remember about him getting blamed for double-posts. That reply of his and the offening original have been deleted - so I think a mod/admin agreed it was an inappropriately worded attack.

Ah yes, I can see that now I've had a scout and checked with a colleague.

It appears to have been dealt with (and all nastiness will be) so please don't feel like we'd allow this to happen without any moderation.

I m sorry for the bad experience. I am glad that it was dealt with. And I am sorry you have decided to leave forum over it. I hope you come back, maybe just take a short break.

Personally I do sometimes express my dislikes for some kinks if I am asked, but I do it in polite, respective way, trying to more explain why it is not my thing. Never being harsh or disrespectful. I fully understand that people have different likes and dislikes and as long as they do legal kinks.

Thank you for your supporting words and I am sorry I am leaving too. I may come back as another name so in a wile. For the time being I am going to sign off and say good bye and thanks for all the support from the nice people here, to all that have apologised thank you for your apology. It is not the fault of most people on here. It is me at fault as well as writing my post like I did, I have learned a valuable lesson, and will take it with me thanks to the supporters and sorry I am not strong enough to ride the storm!!! From Ally