Good Dildo Positions

Hello you all!

I recently purchased my first dildo and it's great but I am looking for help with some techniques on using it. It has a suction cup too. What are some places you all attach yours to or positions you use it in? I am looking for some new stuff to try!

Hi Danni and welcome to the forums.

For suction cup dildo a bath is always good .

Hi and welcome.I've seen some people mention that they use the tiled wall of their shower.I myself like to use the top edge of my bath because I find it a comfortable height.

I don't tend to use suction cup toys as often, and I'm clumsy enough that I'd slip in the shower!

If you've got a narrow dressing mirror you could stick it to that. As long as the mirror is narrow enough to straddle on the floor you get the added bonus of seeing the dildo going in and out :)

Sex Squid wrote:

I don't tend to use suction cup toys as often, and I'm clumsy

Because same

Coffee tables - low height (as I am vertically challanged myself) then straddle away into the land of oblivion!

🐼

This might sound daft, but a dildo stuck on a dinner plate, then place on a sofa, chair, bed etc. Just make sure the plate isn't able to slip. I find placing a thick towel underneath helps to keep the plate stable.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

This might sound daft, but a dildo stuck on a dinner plate, then place on a sofa, chair, bed etc. Just make sure the plate isn't able to slip. I find placing a thick towel underneath helps to keep the plate stable.

Ermm..... i think i'll pass on dinner at yours, lmao. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I find the closed lid of the toilet seat a perfect height, for my suction cup dildo.

I find if you have a smooth enough door it really can be good. Lie on your side on the floor next to the door and insert the dildo into yourself. Then scooch yourself up to the door and bare down on the door while at the same time pulling the door into you. Once it's locked on you can just swing the door back and forward to fuck yourself

That's a great idea. Thanks 👍 I need to try that.
I'm always looking for new ways instead of just sitting on it x

Mo D wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Ermm..... i think i'll pass on dinner at yours, lmao. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Damn! Reading through this has got me horny! May have to get the vibrating stroker out!!

I like mine stuck to my wooden headboard......And back up to it. It also sticks surprisingly well to my leather pouffe.....Which is just a comfortable height xx

I have had many great experiences with my suction cup. A good one for me is sticking it to the leg of the bed then having me legs either side of it (one under the bed) then just back and fourth until I cum. I have tried the mirror one to and that's hot as you can see what your doing ;-)