Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Oct13-Nov13)

Just realised I missed the word rain from my post above. lol, not actual piss

Afternoon all. Hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend. I'm working 12 hour night shifts today and tomorrow so no weekend for me.

Life sucks!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Been too busy to come on all day. Three car garages later and my car is still not fixed but I somehow I ended up with two new tyres

My god I am shattered and still so much to do!

Evening all! About to go have t. Not a clue what to have today :( I think I'm up for chinese? or possibly steak and chips?

Hope everyone has a good evening, I'm off to archery (I know how to spend my friday nights!)

Sum Sub wrote:

Just realised I missed the word rain from my post above. lol, not actual piss

Hi sum sub thats funny! I wonder how many people actually thought you ment piss and not rain! Lol!

Archery? I am actually jealous of that, that would be great fun.

Wouldn't want to mess with you, end up with an arrow in my bum

Getting in early, then getting out. Evening all, gym time. Bye all. !!"

himym is at its best when it goes Broadway!

I do believe its the weekend people.

Yes it is the weekend! Yes! Hi everyone. Xx

tfft weesteve.

Cat Lady wrote:

Hey guys, today Mum bought me new trousers and a jacket for any potential interviews I might get so I can feel good about what I'm wearing. But the only shirts we could find were unsuitable, looked like school shirts or I just didn't like them.

I am wondering, in case we can't find a decent shirt somewhere else tomorrow, what sort of top would be suitable? I have always been dead set on shirts for interviews but I threw my old ones out on the basis of being too old, too big or slightly stained so now I only have 1 that is even remotely suitable.

Do you mean like button down shirts? :) I always wear nice blouses but in serious colours if that makes sense. And there are loads about on the high street as they are a fash look at the moment! Xx

Evening all! Last break before I head to bed, ready to be up at the crack of sparrows tomorrow! After a busy day lugging boxes around, this glass of wine is going down REALLY nicely!

DavidB1986 wrote:

Evening all! Last break before I head to bed, ready to be up at the crack of sparrows tomorrow! After a busy day lugging boxes around, this glass of wine is going down REALLY nicely!

evening :) Is it moving day?

CatLady have you tried Dorothy Perkins? Also the bigger New Look stores have work clothes so maybe check them as well.

Because you're wearing a jacket you could get away with something a bit more casual! Like a smart just top or even tshirt style. Xx

cat lady, depending upon the style of your s uit jacket, it would not be inappropriate to wear a smart looking vest top or even a chemise, although probably not an lh one! Just remember to keep the jacket on

Yeah Dorothy Perkins was gonna be my suggestion too :)