Anyone up. Ill & Lonely

So in the uk it's gone 1am, I have a horrible cough that is going round and I won't be seeing my oh till Friday at the earliest. Feeling a little lonely. Is anyone else awake?

I am, same feeling bit rough just had hot toddy up for work at 5am but what the hell!! lol sorry to hear you are not well hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, I am on antibiotics and house bound, not at work untill Sunday, so I have no company for the next 3 days and I haven't been sleeping lately so that doesn't help

I hope you better soon 'Always Hot'

Were up just having cup of tea and chicken sanwhich made but my lovely hubby. We needed to refuel. 😉

i sure you will always find someone up on here lol sorry to hear your not feeling well, hopefully it will be gone by friday

Wow Jennyb no need to ask why you need to refuel on here =P

Hi Hihowareyou Even if it isn't gone by Friday I'm hoping OH will still allow me up to his for a few days, think it's the thought of being alone that is making me feel that way. Wish I could just sleep the day away =(

im sure he will,he would be an idiot not to, your never alone when your on here lol

Will a chicken sandwick made you feel beter hubby will make you one I'll tell him he has to. 😄 hope your better soon antibiotic make you feel yuk maybe try cup of tea and a biscuit. Xx

lol I know, it's great to come on here and take my mind off things. If I was working Thursday or even tomorrow night I'd be fine but I was advised by my doctor today to not go in until the weekend as I'm not well enough, But anyway if I was working it would be okay as I'd be sleeping during the day, then doing my 12 hour shifts and the day / night would fly by and it would be Friday before I knew it. But I guess my health is more important than going to work so I don't feel lonely

And Jennyb hahaha Thanks =P Yeah they do make me feel sick, but if needs must - I'm a total baby when ill to, so that doesn't help hahaha..

dont want to run yourself down, would be worse for you.it will still rush by just got to find something you like to do indoors

hahaha so far that has been play silly games on fb - like Jellysplash (sad I know) and binge on netflix shows and films, I guess I'm not sure what I like to do in doors... I can't even have friends over as they're all busy will work and going out drinking,,, Boo to them hahahaha

not into candy crush then. nothing wrong with playing games on facebook or watching netflix anything good.

I'm still up. Just got back from a night out that took a rather unfortuneate turn. Hence why I'm the only one back and everyone else is still out/ That also took a rather look time to type. I havnr't quite sobered up yet.

what happened naughty miss k

Oh I hope it wasn't too bad Naughty Miss K? Food and cups of tea seem to help me when I'm feeling a little tispy - or drinking water but then I tend to passout hahaha

And yeah I know hihowareyou but it's just bad romance films, like the made for tv films that your nanna would watch or something hahaha I work in care home and always chat with the 'oldies' about the romance films we both enjoy watching hahaha

some romance films can be good, but same as every other genre, most are just bad. you sound like you enjoy your work which is always a bonus

Posted on the rant thrread. I don;t drink tea AlaineB else I think I would take your advice x

I shall go have a look Naughty Miss K

And yeah I guess so hihowareyou just the night shifts are sucky... But I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually... I went in on Monday evening and was shouted at for turning up and not calling in sick - needless to say after nearly passing out due to not being able to catch my breath due to having difficulty breathing and then nearly fainting it wasn't a good night and made me feel like crap...

I'm not quite following what's wrong but I hope you feel better soon AlaineB and anyone else who isn'/t well x