Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Oct14-Oct14)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Evening all! So we've gone with XIX? How sophisticated!

Sub upgraded us with all his posh words and stuff.. Evening btw and to everyone too :) x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Ur very sexy Sub lol :P I'm saying this while driving and I'm drinking a pint too....

Would be even more of a rule-breaking over here (zero tolerance policy for "drunk driving") ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I couldn't resist lol.. I think we can have one on Ireland but recently I'm sure they've changed it and u can't even have one now!!

I did a bit of googling and it seems that it's still 0.05 (and 0.02 for learners) in Ireland which means you could possibly get away with it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif).

Briona87 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Ur very sexy Sub lol :P I'm saying this while driving and I'm drinking a pint too....

Would be even more of a rule-breaking over here (zero tolerance policy for "drunk driving") ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I couldn't resist lol.. I think we can have one on Ireland but recently I'm sure they've changed it and u can't even have one now!!

I did a bit of googling and it seems that it's still 0.05 (and 0.02 for learners) in Ireland which means you could possibly get away with it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif).

If u waited outside one if the pubs in the middle of no where, I'm sure if the were breathalysed the thing would blow up lol... :)

0.05 what? A number on its own is as useful as a umm a chocolate teapot

Sum Sub wrote:

0.05 what? A number on its own is as useful as a umm a chocolate teapot

I'd eat a chocolate teapot now :)

0.05 % as in 50 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood, okay?

How's everybody doing?

Briona87 wrote:

Just spank the pedantic little bat. Though he may enjoy it, unless you have ductape - then ductape him to the ceiling and leave him there a while to cool off.

Hey Ron, how's the good ol US of A treating you?

PurringTiger wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Just spank the pedantic little bat. Though he may enjoy it, unless you have ductape - then ductape him to the ceiling and leave him there a while to cool off.

LOL :)

PurringTiger wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I have a better idea; I am going to watch the old version of Dracula (the one with Bela Lugosi), there is one scene (it was apparently meant to terrify the audience) where a genuinely pathetic bat-puppet (all the strings clearly visible) flutters in the open window, its eyes shining menacingly, to the accompaniment of ominous music. From now on, I am going to associate it with Sum Sub (*dark chuckle*) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I now have to Google that scene, Briona... Ur post is brilliant :) it really made me giggle *high five * ✋

*walks in with a stick, breadcrumbs, spoon, hammer, glue, bandage, odd keys, toothbrush, rule book, feathers and a rocket ship ... looks round waddles to the corner potters around*

*looks around suspiciously*

*walks out muttering*

Evening all. x

Hey puring tiger, not bad thanks. Working from home for a couple of days so I can check out the forum for a change.

Evening Gem :D

and FA, how's ur house plans coming along x

*walks back in muttering* ******* forgot the glitter and shampoo

*waves* at FA and milfy hey

*walks back into the corner potters round*

*walks back out muttering*

*passes the duck a coffee, calls her over the a couch * what's up, Ducky x x

Heya LSB! Going well so far! Next on the shopping list is "Frosted glass effect stickers". Apparently *Not holding my breath* I should be moved in by the end of next weekend. Hows you hun?

Evening Gem, hows you? x

Wow thats quick... Sounds like it's all going in the right direction :) :) how does ur son like his new house, he settling in ok x

I'm ok.. Back from holidays since Tues, but came home with a bad kidney infection so on antibiotics.. Slowly starting to feel better : /