What are you doing tonight?

I'm meant to be downloading pictures from the cameras we took on holiday and organising them to make them into photo books but it wa taking forever so now I'm sitting in my boxers drinking my homemade wine and posting on here lol

what are you lot doing?

Getting ready for sleep

Źzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gone to sleep

Goodnight everyone

tonight will be movie with Mrs Sen, I think "Shame" which is on Netflix here, have heard good things, plus a beer or 2 for me, cider for her

Last night we finished watching Ozark on Netflix it was so good!
Tonight I have no idea x

Trying to get the kids to bed "on time".

Then a couple of beers/ wine and maybe a cuddle 😜

Catching up with a bunch of ex-Lovehoniers for food and drinks before heading to my boyfriend's boat for the weekend :D It's the summer marina party tomorrow night. 

A few of us are heading out after work today to catch up with Sally (PR), Tilly (YouTube presenter), Georgina (Writer and Editor) and Lee (Videographer) for those of you who remember any of them. 

Here's hoping for some sunshine! 

Well me and Mr M are both working today so we have our clean sheets and good bag made up also waiting on a love honey delivery today too , planning on working our way through all the new things we haven't tried yet and the ones we have found we love and for me it has to be my new collection of love honey lingerie not sure what one to try tonight x

I have an evening of hair to do and cat cuddles. OH is off on a stag weekend.

Just got into Ozark so will continue that too and I should do some college work! 

Lovehoney Jess, sounds like you e got a good evening/weekend planned, hope you get the sun you've requested lol

I still haven't downloaded the pictures yet, spent most of the day catching up on emails and calling customers

My wife and I are still on our honeymoon. We have nearly three weeks left. We are expecting twins in December so we have spent a lot of quality time together.

Tonight I'm going to be geeky and self-indulgent and binge all eight episodes of 'The Defenders' on Netflix. Can't wait!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I have an evening of hair to do and cat cuddles. OH is off on a stag weekend.

Just got into Ozark so will continue that too and I should do some college work!

You can't beat cat cuddles!

Catching up on tv a couple of stalled and chilling on the sofa with the hubby and cats .

A nice night in tonight after a sporty day, me golfing and wifey cycling.

Tomorrow our friends have a party in the evening which is alway good. And on Sunday afternoon we are around another friends for a paella. With the weather now very hot out here in Spain its all about getting enough fluids. ha-ha![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am going to be on line talking with a very good friend who is a web cam model, while she does her show. So i have the best of both worlds, a great chat while chatting to a beautiful naked lady. What more could you want.

She is also my on line mistress and love seeing me dressed up doing naughty things for her as well, so hopefully, i will be doing that as well tonight. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am going to do numerous of naughty things .... May just do a bit of pegging with my man and play with my magic wand among numerous of naughty crazed things x hoping I will be all he needs x

Sorting out everything for work tomorrow, hoping the kids go to sleep and possibly an early night myself.

Friday night usual - circuit training class at the gym. I love this class, I always push mself 100% and its a great atmosphere and its always nice to see the other regular people too. I love the music the instructor plays as well, club classics so it offers that great 'friday night feeling'.

Then home for a healthy meal and some chocolate, in my PJs, snuggled with my pupper and blanket infront of the telly ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Recovering from today's work ready for a manic day of work tomorrow - living the dream!!!! Xxx

A glass os Baileys and a quiet night catching up on Nashville ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)