Good oral sex simulator

Erm, new here... Hello :)

i need advice on a good oral sex simulator. I've been looking at the sqweel 2 and sqweel go however, these seem to have mixed reviews. I've been thinking about getting the womanizer but, as a student, that sort of price just isn't going to happen.

Thanks

can't help you with that onw but I just wanted to inform you that the womanizer is currently on sale if that can help your decision! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32547

Yeah, thanks :) I have been keeping an eye on it but it's still way too expensive :(

If the Womanizer isn't an option, how about the Satisfyer Pro 2? I just reviewed it and it's very similar. It's not like oral sex, but it does feel great. It's much cheaper than a womanizer and you can get money off if you have a Unidays account :)

Don't forget you can get discunt codes online too, that may help :)

Will have a look at the satisfyer pro 2. :D and yeah, I got a unidays account :) thanks xx

I have the sqweel go and while it's p!easant enough.....it's not realistic feeling. It feels more like a buzzy vibe if I'm being honest x

There is a wand attatchment somewhere that I've had my eye on for some time. The reviews are great on it. May be worth considering if you already have one? (Not sure if you do or not, sorry xx)

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

There is a wand attatchment somewhere that I've had my eye on for some time. The reviews are great on it. May be worth considering if you already have one? (Not sure if you do or not, sorry xx)

Is it this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27353 ?

Ah, I saw that one! It looked awesome! Nope, haven't got a wand yet.

Has anyone tried tongue vibrators? Would one of them be worth trying?

mamz wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Thats it! X

Is it this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27353 ?

I have both the Sqweel 2 and the Go. While I prefer waterproof and recahrgeable toys by a long shot to non-waterproof and / or battery operated ones, in this particular case the Go fails big time as a toy. It lacks power (comes to almost full stop if you press it against your body), it is very-very small (photos don't do it justice) and overall does absolutely nothing for me. Mind you, I am not a power queen and I still find it disappointing.

The 2 does its job much-much better in comparison and it is rather easy to take care of (except for storage/travel, as it is VERY easy to accidentally turn it on!!!). I wouldn't mind the 2 to be a tiny bit smaller than it is, but it is still comfortable enough to hold onto (but I have rather big hands). All in all, if you must try one, try the 2.

Mind you neither of these actually simulates a good oral and I have not yet come across a toy that would, but I suppose the 2 is worth a try.

I also have the Womanizer W500 that I have slashed all around this forum previously. While it will get me to orgasm, it will do it in a very painful and unsatisfying manner - something I do NOT want from my toys. I can't really explain, but after several tries I have now definitely decided it is not for me. Way too strong for me (not enough suction on setting 1, not enough to climax on 2, but too strong on 3 and unbearable at 4 already...), the sensation is different compared to a vibe, but not that much to justify the price, and all in all it seams more like a torture implement (may be very useful in orgasm denial in my opinion) to me, than a pleasure one. Mind you, I am into some aspects of BDSM, so torture is not always bad in my dictionary, but in this case it is.

I have a Sqweel Go but it's a toy i haven't had a lot of luck with, my first died in an unfortunate accident my replacement one day randomly stopped working (turned on but didn't spin) left it forgot about it for a while next time i picked it up it worked again it was fine for a time then it stopped working tried moving the wheel of tongues out the way to see if their was a problem it came apart in two saw it had a couple screws holding the spinning bit together undid them took it apart enough to see the wee motor got it working again for a bit then it stopped working again took it apart again haven't got it to work since. i would be very reluctant to get a new Go based on my luck

That said when i had a fully working Sqweel Go it was the best toy i've owned small perfectly sized for me doesn't have bags of power but it doesn't need it, it was one of those toys that never faild to do it's job and made a fair effort basic oral

I do have a tongue vibrator but mine is nothing more than a tongue shaped piece of silicone that vibrates and is now discontinued on here