Good pegging positions

I have had a search and can't find anything specific to this so hopefully it's a new subject.

Me and captain have started pegging recently and are both enjoying it however I am wondering wehterthere are other options than doggy. Om sire there must be so thought some of you lovely people could help please.

Thank you in advance

I found a kind of cowboy position worked best. Same as cowgirl but with him on top and me underneath.

Agree that cowboy/reverse cowboy is good. If you want to have control though, him on his back with legs up high works well

Knelt on the sofa with her coming in from behind. This means she was standing, therfore better able to thrust.

Thanks guys :)

https://www.pinterest.com/bbwcuck65/anal-fun-peggingyes/

Missionary with a pillow or two underneath him works well

Doggy or missionary with my knees around my ears, both give her a good position for pegging me as deep and as hard with her strap-on as she wants. I don't mind as long as I get pegged.

Loving the sound of some of these 😜

I like to start by being on top facing the lady pegging me .In that way I can control the first rate of entry .Plus she can play with my willie as well !

my personal preference is doggystyle that way she has a good shot at my bum with her paddle😀

pantieman wrote:

I like to start by being on top facing the lady pegging me .In that way I can control the first rate of entry .Plus she can play with my willie as well !

Liking the sound of this... Lets be honest folks, i am trouble now arent I 😉

CaptainTightpants wrote:

pantieman wrote:

Liking the sound of this... Lets be honest folks, i am trouble now arent I 😉
Yep you're definitely trouble...

+1 for on his back, knees back, pillow under his bum to get a good angle. Deep and you get to see his face and have a little stroke while he enjoys being filled.

Hi folks, me and my wife are new to the forums and reading this thread with great interest😁. Reading the replies I couldn't help but wonder, do any guys being pegged shave their "area"?

Any position you can do with a puss and penis you can do with an ass and pegging pants :)

Some slight alterations might need to be made but you have the benefit of being able to move your dildo up and down wherre your man doesn't :P

Personally I go for cowboy (him on top riding me), missionary or one leg over my shoulder (a pillow under his hips to bring his butt a bit further up) or doggy (pillows under knees to give me a boost)

TLDR: all positions but with pillows for adjustments!

Johnny&Caz wrote:

Hi folks, me and my wife are new to the forums and reading this thread with great interest😁. Reading the replies I couldn't help but wonder, do any guys being pegged shave their "area"?

Im not a guy but ive been with 3 who like getting pegged. Had a mix of au naturale, trim and shave between them. Important thing isn't hair its cleanliness. Freshly showered and a bit of "prep" before :) personally I prep by having a quick douche and baby wipes but im a bit OTT

Thanks Sixteenth. I make sure I'm clean for my wife and we're relatively new to this so still a bit fiddly. Just trying to find what works for us;)

Johnny&Caz wrote:

Thanks Sixteenth. I make sure I'm clean for my wife and we're relatively new to this so still a bit fiddly. Just trying to find what works for us;)

Give me a shout if you need any advice :)