Gooooing camping

So ladies and gents!
Me and my OH are going camping together for the first time this year , so I wanted to know;

Sex in a tent ,

Do you have funny / embarrassing experiences?
Best positions?
Best toys to buy/ bring?
Venturing outside?

Love to hear your advise/ stories

Hi Kames. In 1993 When my (now) wife and I had been dating a few months we went camping near Torquay.
It began pissing down as we were erecting the tent and continued the entire long weekend only stopping as we took it back down!
As was the case then, almost nothing opened bank holiday weekends, so there was very little to do except to explore each others bodies! I took a new box of 12 condoms, plus 2 I had already and we used them all in 3 days/2nights!
We didn't really think about the noise we made (we were both inexperienced, individually and together) but noticed one day a caravan that had been parked next to us had moved the other side of the field. Along with that, the lady in the shop, who was very friendly and homely as we booked in, was noticably more frosty and disapproving when we left!! Despite all of this we loved our first stay together in a tent.

Went to Isle of Wight a few years back. It had peed it down and the camp site when we arrived was empty. The lady who owned it seemed very surprised we turned up. Anyway we spent the week with my OH looking out of the tent door at the house owned by the couple whilst I took her from behind. She loved it.

dont forget whatver noise you make inside the tent can be heard very clearly on the outside too! and yes that includes the buzzing of vibrators ;-)

My one piece of advice is if you're camping in a tent and others will be around outside and its dark out, silhouettes can be seen VERY clearly if there's any light in the tent - so take care with that ;) Other than that it's good fun and an exciting change of scenery if you're like me and usually in the bedroom! Enjoy your camping trip! :)

I would offer the following:

0.5mm of polyurethane is not a good sound insulator.

Sound travels further than you think and you are never as quiet as you think you are.

A sleeping bag for one, is meant for one.

Spiders do not mind where they crawl.

Tents can get suprisingly warm.

Shadow theatres belong in Indonesia.

Campsite toilets are often further away than you remember.

Tents, sleeping bags and groundsheets can generate static electricity.

Never underestimate the law of Murphy.

Enjoy!

knickerlover wrote:

Hi Kames. In 1993 When my (now) wife and I had been dating a few months we went camping near Torquay.
It began pissing down as we were erecting the tent and continued the entire long weekend only stopping as we took it back down!
As was the case then, almost nothing opened bank holiday weekends, so there was very little to do except to explore each others bodies! I took a new box of 12 condoms, plus 2 I had already and we used them all in 3 days/2nights!
We didn't really think about the noise we made (we were both inexperienced, individually and together) but noticed one day a caravan that had been parked next to us had moved the other side of the field. Along with that, the lady in the shop, who was very friendly and homely as we booked in, was noticably more frosty and disapproving when we left!! Despite all of this we loved our first stay together in a tent.

Hahaha brilliant

Anyone been camping so far this holidays? What exciting things did you get up to?

wanting some ideas ready for upcoming camp session 😜

going camping at the weekend! I am not sure there be much action but will be prepared! Fingers crossed my wife gets horny.... otherwise I will have to turn her on! lol

Not long returned from camping. Didn't take any toys as they are far too noisy.
But did use the Airbed to my advantage. I'm shortlegged and struggle to be on top normally but with the extra bounce managed it .
No problems!!
No complaints! !

Happy camping x

Off camping at the weekend, but no chance of sexy time with having a toddler running about. Bet I end up coming home early!

We went camping the last two weekends I think it's definitely a turn on knowing people are so close to you and can hear you the first weekend we played with each other just having a cuddle and warming up as was pretty cold at night next thing I know I was being given an amazing blowjob ans the excitement carried on tearing each other daily my wife is very sensitive to making to much noise she's very self conscious but this didn't stop her the second week having sex under sleeping bags even knowing people could here me asking where she wanted me to cum. I'd recommend it to anyone who like a bit of fun this was a first for both of us

Generally i find the idea of camping is better than the actual event. Mrs generally gets cold and wraps up in lots of layers, air mattress makes a noise, and its usually raining which makes things a bit damp and soggy. All of which has a generally contraceptive effect.

We found sex when camping was a real turn on... And the being able to take it out into the great outdoors 😜

We go camping every year and have sex most nights as it's a huge turn on thinking we can be heard. All that fresh air gets me going. We went away a few weeks ago and although the site was busy we was in a very small enclosed field and we had sex outside with me bent over a chair was amazing

Sex in tent is fu**ing in-tents 😂😂

Going back a long time age, before we was married we always went camping. One year we was down Cornwall and in the field was just us. So we set up in what we thought was a good secluded spot, one day it was very hot so we stayed put and sunbathed, as we was alone we striped of naked. Well when I get hot I get turned on, so I got very randy. Soon I was givivng oral to my husband making him nice and big and hard and once I achived that got ontop and started to ride him. Wasnt long before I decided to slowly turn around with him still inside me, as I turned something caught my eye, some bloke was setting up a BBQ in our feild and he kept on looking at us, f***k it I thought and carried on till we both came. We quickly got some thing on and guess what, he came over with some food and told us we needed that after all our hard work. Next morning we decided to move .

Mature lovers 62 wrote:

Going back a long time age, before we was married we always went camping. One year we was down Cornwall and in the field was just us. So we set up in what we thought was a good secluded spot, one day it was very hot so we stayed put and sunbathed, as we was alone we striped of naked. Well when I get hot I get turned on, so I got very randy. Soon I was givivng oral to my husband making him nice and big and hard and once I achived that got ontop and started to ride him. Wasnt long before I decided to slowly turn around with him still inside me, as I turned something caught my eye, some bloke was setting up a BBQ in our feild and he kept on looking at us, f***k it I thought and carried on till we both came. We quickly got some thing on and guess what, he came over with some food and told us we needed that after all our hard work. Next morning we decided to move .

Oh my! i can't believe he came over offering food! 😱

Sex in the great outdoors is such a turn on for us both so camping can turn rather naughty rather fast. Love doing it in the tent with voices from the next group just feet away and if the site is really secluded you can beat under the stars next to a camp fire. Feeling the combination of a cool breeze and a hot fire on bare skin is something everybody should experience on a regular basis it takes you back to the wild.

Only story I can share like this involved a field, a slightly nasty day, and a rock wall! Swmbo and I were doing some walking and got the urge for some shenanigans, it was rainy though so the ground wasn't really suitable. Soooo, we decided to utilise a rock wall in the farmers field and as things were progressing nicely about 10 feet of the wall around us completely collapsed. So we ended up on the ground in a pile of rocks but it wasn't a point at which to stop so we just got muddy and messy! It was a good O and a big laugh. I feel a little bad about the wall still!