Got a weird new fantasy kinda thing xx

As the title suggests i have had a weird new "fantasy" come up in the last few months and im not sure what to make of it, why i want to do it and if my OH will think im a bit weird lol

Anyway the last few months (about 4/5) when ive been playing with him i want him to either cum on my clit and rub it in or cum on my hand and rub it in. I have no clue where this came from and im not sure what my OH would make of it either. Has anyone else had this? .............surely i cant be the only one ........... xx

Nothing strange about it. I have a similar one where we have rushed sex (or slow either way works lol) but I left my underwear on and just pulled to the side. Then obv when he cums I imagine it to be while he is barely inside me, or rubbing against my clit and then just pulling my pants back in place and continuing with my day. :D

Why is ther no like button, damn facebook for starting such things! xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

lol i thought that earlya :)

Doesn't sound strange at all. I would just bring it up one night to your Boyfriend, you never know, he might be interested in it as well. Or maybe a spur of the moment when you want it to happen. x

Its not sounding strange to me. Have wanted to cum on my partners love spot and watch her massage it in. Maybe one day! Lol

It sounds like fun, when having sex I have finished by shooting on my partners clit and she liked it. We didn’t rub it in much but maybe next time.

I like that. Unfortunately I can't do that. Have to use wellies. Oh not on pill and no way am I having snip but letting go anywhere above waist is good for me.

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

agree