Got my first cockring adjustable

Got myself this one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33550

How tight should you pull it, I noticed a vein was showing/raised alot when I pulled it tight.

And should it go around your balls as well as the base of the penis?

They should be not be tight enough for you to feel discomfort or see any discolouring. As cock rings are designed to reduce blow flow, seeing raised veins is to be expexted. They should also not be used for prolonged periods of time.

There are some cock rings that have an extra ring for the balls, I believe the one you have purchased is just for the cock, and should be placed at the base.

Thanks ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I was a bit confused because the bullet points of that one is saying :

Toggle-style adjustment can be worn in front of or behind testicles

It does look as if it could quite easily fit around the balls, if it is mentioned then try it to see how it feels :)

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

It does look as if it could quite easily fit around the balls, if it is mentioned then try it to see how it feels :)

Will try, I also wonder how long I could wear it if it was just around my balls like a ball stretcher.

Behind the balls is just fine (I only every used mine behind the balls - that was before Fifty Shades so they had to call it something different).

Wear it where ever you like, it is adjustable so it can fit behind or in front.

I would be suprised if you could get one of the adjustable ones to stay too tight as I always found when a bit of lube or fluids were involved they tended to loosen. Bulging is what they are for, going dark shades of blue - NO.