Got myself banned!

Lol!

So my OH has banned me from looking though the site, forums or anything else as he says I have enough toys and keep getting more. After I just informed him I'd just purchased three more toys in the three for £50.00. He laughed and said I was now banned as he believes the forums are a bad influence on me (Can see how much him banning me has worked out hey? lol) He did say it in a joking mannor that he can't leave me alone for a minute without me either buying new stuff, wanting new stuff or saying 'Oh... I really want to try that. Baby when you're next here how'd you feel about xyz'

Just wondering, has any of your OH's banned you from doing something, buying ect? Not just on LH. It just made me giggle.

im currently being ignored by my oh hes in a grump saying im replacing him with toys men are moody lol

so i bought the tracey cox glass dildo set the other day, and then today i came on the forum and read all the posts regarding the tango, so i quickly contacted love honey, and asked if i could order the 3 for £50 now and get a refund for the glass dildo set i had purchased the other day luckily they agreed to let me have the three for £50 and refunded me for the tracey cox glass dildo set and so now they are sending me out the tango and the flash usb aswell :) yay im a happy bunny and hes a grumpy non speaking bunny lol ha ha yep i feel a paypal password change soon and a love honey ban

Oh that's fantastic hun, LH are brill aren't they?? Enjoy all the new purchases. I lovee my Tracey Cox set, my OH got it for me back in May, so I just tried something else.

LOL @ paypal pass being changed soon. I just told mine I loved him to which he replied nah you love toys! lol

That is fantastic news Heavens! yay! I haven't been banned yet. mainly because I sweeten him up by buying something he wants and then saying later....hunniiiii....look at this......hehehe

He comparred to me, to what you was comparred to earlier Fluff, saying "My friends have to deal with their GFs buying handbags and shoes, Me I have to deal with mine buying sex toys, and whips " lol!

I should try that, mine isn't as much outgoing when it comes to toys though, it took me forever to coax him into using a fleshlight.

Lol frozen angel my oh is a bit freaked out about me going on the forums because its giving me so many ideas of what to try!! Mostly because I won't tell him my wicked plans or show him some toys/lingerie I have bought.. He is definitely fearing the worst on his return, so I suppose what I will do will be a pleasant surprise! (To put it mildly..) he thinks he's been replaced and keeps saying 'its okay no I'll just stay here clearly you don't need me!'

but he has offered to build me a toy chest :D

My guy likes sex toys but for him its all about the geek. I bought him a solid state hard drive for christmas and he almost wet his pants. I just buy him computer parts or the latest gadgets (I say this like it happens a lot, it doesn't, we are reasonably low income lol) but last month I bought him some Vans shoes (Hes an emo geek!) and that went down well for me to smooth the way into hinting I wanted to buy some new toys lol

My partner is always saying no more toys! Lol! But he loves it really! ;D

MissChar wrote:

Lol frozen angel my oh is a bit freaked out about me going on the forums because its giving me so many ideas of what to try!! Mostly because I won't tell him my wicked plans or show him some toys/lingerie I have bought.. He is definitely fearing the worst on his return, so I suppose what I will do will be a pleasant surprise! (To put it mildly..) he thinks he's been replaced and keeps saying 'its okay no I'll just stay here clearly you don't need me!'

but he has offered to build me a toy chest :D

(Ooooo nice Char!! I'm sure he'll regret saying that when he comes back (NOT LONG NOW YAY) And how lovely a chest, I need something like that. I have some toys and the boxes in my room in one of the outer boxes LH sends, my dad came looking through my room the other day and opened a box (Thankfully not a sex toy one) and emptied it and said he needed the box to send a delivery, I was like... Welll hello? How about you ask instead of just rooting through my stuff. Privacy is something my family just haven't heard of. I have a lock chest (Like a large vanity box) atm for me to lock so they or my son can't get into it, but it's getting very full x.x

Fluffbags wrote:

My guy likes sex toys but for him its all about the geek. I bought him a solid state hard drive for christmas and he almost wet his pants. I just buy him computer parts or the latest gadgets (I say this like it happens a lot, it doesn't, we are reasonably low income lol) but last month I bought him some Vans shoes (Hes an emo geek!) and that went down well for me to smooth the way into hinting I wanted to buy some new toys lol

Now see that's what mine would love he's a nerd, through and through.

(PS sorry about the comment to you Char going in your quote. I just can seem to double quote on posts.)

I do love the service and the products here they really are a good company i have not had a problem yet :) i think the paypal password may be changed later im hoping that love honey dont have anymore deals i cant refuse whilst my paypal is banned lol

my OH loves his xbox and computers hes a bit of a geek normally i can offer him a new xbox game and hes fine but hes wating for call of duty to come out grrrrrr so hes being boring blah

i dont have an OH but i honestly know exactly where my foot would end up if anyone ever tried to ''ban'' me from anything lol . id turn the air blue for sure

lol, if someone tried to ban me from here i'd be all..... 'ok, i'll go play with my toys over here, i'll see to you when I can talk to my friends again :P'

rubysoho wrote:

i dont have an OH but i honestly know exactly where my foot would end up if anyone ever tried to ''ban'' me from anything lol . id turn the air blue for sure

lol Ruby!

He doesn't have a shot at banning me from doing anything. Bless his heart.