Great lines from films

AsYouWish! wrote:

Roads? Where we're going, we won't need roads!

Back to the future.

Oh man this was what I was thinking!! Beat me to it :(

"Can you hurry it up?"

man glares at first man while holding a bottle of nitroglycerin "spill one drop and we're all smoke"

"ok you take your time"

I can't remember the film name but it's a John Wayne Western.

(Westerns have got he worst names)

"Your gunner find the courage, or I'm gunner break my steel leg off in your ass."

Battleship

You know, mankind's been trying to kill each other off since the beginning of time. Now, we finally have the power to finish the job. Ain't nothing gonna matter once those nukes start flying; we'll all be dust. And Ozymandias here will be the smartest man on the cinder.

test

"that's not a knife... THAT'S a knife"
Crocodile Dundee

“I’m about to do to you what limp bizkit did to music in the late 90s”

Deadpool

2 Likes

There's a passage that I got memorized, seems appropiate for this situation: Ezekiel 25,17. "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jules Winnfield(Samuel L Jackson) in Pulp Fiction.

1 Like

"Let's drop some lead on this motherf** .....fire"

Battleship (again, it has some great lines)

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Donnie Darko

My favourite quote is

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare To Die.

Simply a line of pure love, defiance, strength and desire.

Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

1 Like

RUSH

"Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose!"

"When you call happiness the enemy, then it’s too late. Then you’ve already lost."

“ There’s a face I’d like to sit on “ Deadpool 2

Pussy Galore:
My name is Pussy Galore.

James Bond:
I must be dreaming.

"Slippery little suckers"

Should you need us...
From labyrinth 🖤

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

Michael Caine-Get Carter

Ni! :)

“All dinosaurs feared the t-Rex”

“Say the magic words , fat Gandalf.”

Both from deadpool , my fav one is the t-Rex I was laughing out load , it’s got to many laugh out moments but these Two are my fav 😂😂😂