Guess the Line

We all have our favourite movies and tv shows but what is your favourite line from your fave?

All you need to do is post your fave line from your fave movie or tv show then someone else guesses which movie it is from and leaves theirs.

So here is mine - i remember when i heard this i though EPIC and WOW the actor is hot!

"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next.”

Gladiator!

'All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.'

The Lord of The Rings The Fellowship of the Ring?? my fav film

`Carpe Diem' Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary?? which film please?

Dead Poets Society!

"You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?"

No freaking idea. But it sounds like a fighting film..? I's take a guess with Braveheart but that's too early so a similar warrior film? no?

"You're too fat, he's too thin and you're both fucking ugly"

The full monty

I'll look to like, if looking liking move, but no more deep shall I indite mine eye, than your consent give strength to make it fly

the warriors

"Fat drunk and tupid is no way to go through life son"

AliMc wrote:

Dead Poets Society!

"You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?"

The Warriors! Classic movie.

Here's one for the nightowls. . .

"1 - 2 - Freddy's coming for you, 3 - 4 - Better lock your door, 5 - 6 - Grab your crucifix, 7 - 8 - Better stay up late, 9 - 10 - Never sleep again..."

:)

AliMc wrote:

Dead Poets Society!

the warriors

"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"

nighmare on elm street

You boys totally ignored mine :-(

Hellkat wrote:

You boys totally ignored mine :-(

romeo & juliet

Hellcat you always show up invisable on chat

Hehehe thanks man of pleasure I was feeling left out xxx

It's coz I'm on my phone babes chat don't work :-(

so whats mine then lol

Animal house I think x

well done lol

;-)

Oh, Slothy. I may have been bad. I may have kept you chained up in that room but it was for your own good.

Hellkat wrote:

;-)

Oh, Slothy. I may have been bad. I may have kept you chained up in that room but it was for your own good.

The Goonies

No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.