grr :P

Typical, placed my order for the month 2 hours ago, now there is 20% off everything :P

Just my luck, although now might have to make another purchase :)

What do you mean 20% of everything please?

from an email as the superb LH won the internet retailing award! Woop Woop, Now to decide what else to buy!

You could always just return the order and re-order the item. A bit of messing around but depends on the size of the purchase whether it's worth the hassle. I have had the same sort of thing happen to me.

Haven't got my email yet lol.

You don't need the email.

I think the site just applies a 20% discount to everything until Sunday 30th June :)

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

You could always just return the order and re-order the item. A bit of messing around but depends on the size of the purchase whether it's worth the hassle. I have had the same sort of thing happen to me.

It wasnt a mahoosive order so too much effort returning it, and would mean we cant use it this weekend which is worth far more than the 20% :P just annoying.

Shame all the BB range isnt back in stock as have a good chunk of money put to one side for all the things I want when it does :D

I haven't had the email yet either!

Oh pooh chops, I made 2 orders yesterday. Mind you I got discounts on both, so I shouldn't be greedy lol.

I've had the email, and seriously considering splashing out on a french maid outfit and spreader bar. :-)

I cant make up my mind on what else to get, nothing i desperately want but so much stuff that seems so so tempting with 20% off

Hmm. I wasn't planning to buy anything but I'm tempted now. If only I specifically wanted something. I didn't even use the birthday discount because I wasn't on the lookout for something in particular!

I am soooo tempted to buy the Iroha Sakura

Not recieved an email either :( can anyone see the discount on the site or in the account section?

Nope I've been looking but it's not on here.

Knowing Lovehoney, you probably get the discount anywayTG (think the email is only to announce the discount is on) Good morning the rest of u: can't believe I'm on here with Mrs average, cat woman, Lollipop and, of course, my one true love Kasumi!
W

Still haven't received an email this morning!

Morning all! Glad so many of you have taken advantage of the offer. We run % discounts from time to time on our mailing lists, but they are few and far between! They're still packed full of great offers, though ;-)

For those of you who haven't received the email, may I ask if you're signed up for our newsletter? This was an offer sent to our mailing list - you need to click the link in your email to access the offer.

You can check your email subscription settings here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/email-subscriptions.html

If you're having problems with your email settings, do get in touch with customer care who will be happy to help!

Good morning Alice, I normally receive your newsletter and have recieved other offers. Refreshed my info again, so it may appear now!

Hello Alice, :) I've singed up to receive newsletters but I still having got mine but I've got other offers before?