gspot vibrater

Hi everyone just renewing my sextoys collection and ive just ordered my first love honey gspot 7 vibrater and i must say im like a kid in a caddy shop. Delivery is saturday so as you can imagine its gunna be a long wait to get started on playing with my new toy. Would anyone who has this toy like to share their pleasures of using one of these and recomend any other suberb toys to try

Enjoy your new purchase, i dont personally have one but check out the reviews :)

Hi and welcome.I agree the reviews are a great place to start.I have aquired so many great toys since joining three months ago I wouldn't know which to say I enjoyed best.The glass dildos and choice of rabbits are to be highly recommended.I'm sure you will have great fun exploring.

Is it the black power play one? If so I have it and I love it. I it is quite possibly my favourite toy ever!

Definitely read reviews. I read loads of them, and I usually rank them from newest just to get a mix of them. A good thing as well for other toys is you can see others sex and sexual orientation. This was a great help for my husband to see a straight married male can enjoy anal stimulation.

Enjoy!

Absolutly an amazing beast why have i never tryed gspot vibes before

I bought my first g spot vibe from LH a few years ago and I now have 4!! Two are purely for the g spot and 2 are combined with a clitoral vibe.

I love having my g spot pleasured, I get so close to orgasm this way and I think this is how I'm going to get myself to squirt! I can't do without some sort of g spot stimulation now. It's as good as clitoral and combining the two - wow!! Good luck and enjoy your new hobby!