Guidance needed about being a 'toilet slave' please

Hi all.

Right so I am a switch and love both roles and she has asked me to make her my toilet slave which I have never done… What’s involved and what do I do… Appreciate your help asap!!!

Sounds to me like a question you need to ask her, my friend

3 Likes

Check but think she wants you to wee in her mouth

1 Like

You should ask her what her interpretation of it is, but basically she wants you to use her like a toilet. But to what extent…that is also a question for her.
Just remember you have to consent to this and if its not something you’re comfortable with, then you should say so.

5 Likes

Well, it may just be she wants you to clean the bathroom… but I suspect @JoCat is actually spot on with her suggestion and advice.

3 Likes

If its the former, then I wouldn’t mind a toilet slave for myself :wink:

4 Likes

Ehhh hmmm toilet slave haha :joy: does that mean you have to fart in her face then stuff tissue in her mouth? :joy:

If your slave’s desire is to be used as a toilet, in general the pleasure is more about the dominant & degrading act rather than the smell and taste.

Making sure to be really, really well hydrated so the urine is as diluted as possible is a kindness that is usually appreciated.

Another consideration is where it happens; In the bath or shower is usually best for spills and for clean-up after.

As the others have said, it’s good to have the conversations and be clear what’s hot and not for them.

3 Likes

Lol I’m not entirely sure…

Hahaha people do like some weird things at times :sweat_smile: I’m still baffled how there’s even a thing for people taking a number 2 on someone else :flushed:

The closest we have got is she likes me to masturbate her with whilst sitting on the toilet and peeing

I love to lie down in the bath and get drenched.As an occasional “treat” after a night out drinking when the “golden nectar” flows plentiful and fresh Mistress squats over me and releases her gift “nice and slow so i don’t miss a drop”!

1 Like