Guilty of using the same toys

I love that you folks have a box of toys. We have 2 (about to double to 4) but I think that once the new ones come in an old one will come out of rotation (but more I think of it all 3 for her are different in style). Maybe need to get a box.

Umm, is it bad I have two drawers full of toy and lingerie, bedside cabinet third full, and countless brown boxes in wardrobe?!

we have loads of toys and only reguarly use the wand, maybe because it just works

I'm guilty at neglecting most of my toys, because I have sooooo many, but the Happy Rabbit just does it for me! I may have to try and rotate them. I've currently been using my We-Vibe touch quite a lot, I was going to send it back, but I'm still trying to get to like it!

I do think I need to go back through my toys and organize them a bit and see what I am not using and determine if some need to be disposed of.

I think it is normal to have your favorites. Sometimes I will use multiple toys in the same session as well to mix things up.

Yeah that happens! Clear out every once in a while the ones that justifying quite do it for us!

this is my life story same toys all the time <3 they are my faves though