Gutted No More Mocha Fleshlight Inserts!?!?

Hi guys and girls

I am very disappointed to see that almost every sex shop website especially “LoneHoney!” does not sell Mocha Fleshlight Inserts anymore as they have been discontinued?? I for one would like to know what happened!?!

Is it because the company who makes these mocha inserts found that they were not selling the volume they would have hoped to and did it cost them more money in making the mocha fleshlight inserts then it does in making the original pink fleshlight inserts?

Or is it to do with the mucked up European Law saying that “it is now against the law to make mocha fleshlight inserts as it is deemed “Racist” because of having pink inserts and mocha inserts?”

I am only saying this as all the Schools had to get rid of Blackboards and replace them with White Boards due to it being racist, I know crazy!! It is that Whacky Tabaci again! Nasty stuff that is lol!;-D

*Cheers to all who reply*

Is that the one where it has more of a flesh coloured tone to it rather than a rather sheer pink? I don't really know is the truth. I have seen that that colour isn't being sold here and I was kinda confused about it but didn't think about it since then. It would be nice to have more range in colour, even if it's blue. Oh wait, they do that already...

Thinking about it now, it would be much better if there was a better colour range as you can safely say: pink is the original, mocha is the speed bump and brown is the vortex. That's only really if you onlt buy one type of entrance for your insert...

Dont know about inserts but blackboards have been replaced by whiteboards because they are cleaner and easier to use. These are now being replaced by interactive whiteboards which are a more versatile teaching aid. When they work and are used properly It has nothing to do with racism

xGGx

Mr_So_Horny wrote:

Or is it to do with the mucked up European Law saying that “it is now against the law to make mocha fleshlight inserts as it is deemed “Racist” because of having pink inserts and mocha inserts?”

so if this is the case what about all the black coloured dildos?

there is no european law like this at all.

Sorry, Ghost, but that doesn't really make sense at all. For a start, whiteboards are much more useful since using a whiteboard marker is easier to use than a piece of chalk and doesn't create a horrible smudgy mess unless the ink is left on for days.

For this, the colour doesn't make much difference other than for preference of colour. It doesn't make it easier to use just because it's pink. Other toys have multiple colour choice, so why not this? Flip, I'd just get all the blue ones if I could since it's my favourite colour. My guess is that there are quite a lot of people who prefer a more realistic tone rather than pink - myself included.

GNM my point was that blackboards didnt get swapped for whiteboards because of the colour and an obtuse link to percieved racism. For the same reason I dont think the mocha inserts are no longer stocked because of racial issues. It is more likely that they didnt sell so well here.

xGGx

I know they'd discontinued "mulatto" shades of dildo/insert before because they just didn't sell, I'd assume that ghostgirl's right and it's the same here.

Fair deuce to both GG and BB, then. BTW, it's not like the mocha is a deep shade, it's more of a milky tea colour than anything, so I don't get the statement of it being 'racial', but he was just making a point. It's not like it's claiming that they were pulled off for being 'racist'.

Mr_So_Horny wrote:

Hi guys and girls

I am very disappointed to see that almost every sex shop website especially “LoneHoney!” does not sell Mocha Fleshlight Inserts anymore as they have been discontinued?? I for one would like to know what happened!?!

Is it because the company who makes these mocha inserts found that they were not selling the volume they would have hoped to and did it cost them more money in making the mocha fleshlight inserts then it does in making the original pink fleshlight inserts?

I am only saying this as all the Schools had to get rid of Blackboards and replace them with White Boards due to it being racist, I know crazy!! It is that Whacky Tabaci again! Nasty stuff that is lol!;-D

*Cheers to all who reply*

Hi Mr_So_Horny

There are loads of places that sell these - page one of a simple google search of fleshlight mocha found me 3 sites in the uk that sell them & 3 further afield.

You should have no problem sourcing one (although I cannot vouch for any of the stores on that google search as I've never used them).

So it definitely isn't a european directive. I can't tell you why lovehoney stopped stocking them - I can only imagine that other toys sold in larger numbers.

You could always try asking for lovehoney to stock them in the "Pander To Me" thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

best of luck with it

CCW x

The FAQs on the Fleshlight website just says:

What colours are currently available?
Pink and Ice (clear) are the currently manufactured colours. While we do offer a new "FleshTone" option for our Fleshlight Girls and Fleshjack Boys brands. Mocha, Gold, Lavender, and Chocolate have been discontinued.

If you spend enough time looking at your Fleshlight whilst using it to worry about the colour, then clear is the way to go, as at least you get an interesting visual in the process.

Hi Ginger Ninja Minge

Yes you are correct it is the one where it has more of a flesh coloured tone to it rather than a marshmallowie in your face bright pink colour as I like to call it haha!;-D I have been purchasing items from LoveHoney since 2009 and as far as I know this is the first time that the mocha fleshlight inserts have been discontinued and throughout the 2 years you have to question why now? as you say it makes you feel confused! But sweetlove666 makes a good case in saying: "so if this is the case what about all the black coloured dildos?" so the world has not imploded yet with its Crazy Idealism’s!

To be honest with you I like the mocha colour as it represents the colour of flesh to me anyway but saying that I bought a Pink Female Butt insert but that’s just me liking to pound a nice Rosie bum;-D cool at least I am not the only one who does not like just pink and pink fleshlight inserts:-)

You are my new best mate Ginger Ninja Minge saying that: "but he was just making a point. It's not like it's claiming that they were pulled off for being 'racist'." as you are right I was just making a point as in this day and age who knows what kind of Crazy Idealism’s this world holds!

Hi sweetlove666

You make a very good point! so we can rule out that the mocha colour fleshlight inserts were Not! being discontinued because of them being seen as racist! Which makes a change.

Hi CurlyCoupleWife

You are my sex adviser Guardian Angel from heaven, now I know why you are married as your husband is very lucky to have you as his wife;-) from the very minute I read your post when you posted it I went onto your Google search websites and found one out of the three that did not seem to be dodgy (not your fault!) with its website, terms and conditions and their privacy policy and I purchased the Mocha Wonder Wave Vagina thanks to you my Guardian Angel. The first website you mentioned came up on my Google result page to but classed them as being too expensive which they have been in the past.

That is one benefit I guess that it definitely isn't a European directive thank god for that blessing in disguise. Thanks for the link I wonder how many members lovehoney has Pandered To Me using their thread? Thanks for the good luck! Many thanks for your great advice and small Google search very much appreciated! LoveHoney are lucky to have you as one of their more active members.

Hi Incendiaire

Many thanks for the FAQs that is on the Fleshlight website for the life of me I could not find that information on that website;-\

Thanks for this advice "If you spend enough time looking at your Fleshlight whilst using it to worry about the colour, then clear is the way to go, as at least you get an interesting visual in the process." but I like to see my dick pound at least a flesh like colour insert like the mocha colour;-)