Guys / Balls Sensitivity / Cum Question

I see a similar topic has already been discussed but I think my question is slightly different.

I was going to ask if guys like to have their balls tickled and gently scratched by their partner, particularly by the use of their finger nails. I’ve always understood it to be a no-no, but I see that there are one or two guys here who enjoy this. It does seem to be quite a niche area though.

My question goes a little deeper. “Can any guys here actually cum, purely by having their balls played with?”

Over the years, I have been blown away by how good it feels to have my balls tickled or gently scratched by my girlfriend’s fingernails. It’s one of the sexiest feelings I have ever experienced and makes me as hard as a very hard thing. No penis touching is necessary, nor even desired as it can detract from the whole experience and spoil things a little. Surely I cannot be the only man who can achieve this?

I know, I just cannot possibly be the only guy who can do this, but I have never heard of this happening to any other guy and no amount of research I have done into this has ever resulted in me finding out that this is a real thing.

When I do this myself in the privacy of my own home, and if I am ever able to make use of my own fingernails when they get on the long side, I can actually make myself cum by the same gentle scratching and tickling. There is absolutely zero contact with my penis. The sensations are incredible and can also be further enhanced if I wear some kind of cock ring, although I usually make these myself out of elastic bands (not too tight of course) or my girlfriend’s hair ties, which provide the perfect fit.

The resulting orgasm is just mind-blowing and I can feel every detail of the whole process so much better.

6 Likes

This is something you are not alone in experiencing, myself I have not but plenty of people have done so. I would assume you are aware as to why playing with the testicles is pleasurable and what can happen whilst playing with them.

They have very sensitive nerves endings, there job is to produce sperm and as such touching them is very pleasurable, after all sperm wants an excuse to run a long the canal and having a little guidance as to when to start that run is always helpful, stimulating them can start that marathon run.

Playing with them can-not always-increase blood flow to the Penis which in turn will cause an erection. The Perineum is the most sensitive part-Between the balls and arse-Touching between both can cause an erection and an orgasm. What you did was stimulate the nerve endings and increase blood flow, the natural progress of reproduction began. Not many people can achieve an orgasm this way you are very lucky to be able to have done so.

The testicles are extremely sensitive, if played with right an orgasm is achievable.

4 Likes

If you like them being tickled or scratched, then you’ll LOVE the feeling from a hand-held shower head, on the very fine/pin-prickly setting (one of the water-saving ones is perfect for this). Put the head behind you, and guide the spray through your legs onto the back of your scrotum, so that the jets can also play along your shaft.

You’re welcome…! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I’m permanently in a chastity cage and my penis is unavailable for stimulation a lot of my sexual pleasure comes from stimulation of my testicles instead. I enjoy gentle touching and stroking such as you describe but also being squeezed to the point of pain. The best sensation though comes from using a powerful wand on them. That can make me come very quickly should she choose to allow it.

1 Like

I’d say the fact you’ve found pure pleasure in this means it must be a thing!
Much of our sexual senses tend to be heightened by the way our minds interact with the physical sensations which in turn ups the endorphins.

I tend to be rather rough when it comes to balls (my animalistic side) and I’ve made a few guys Yelp but mainly I’ve realised not many guys actually like their balls being touched at all :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For a long time I didn’t like having my scrotum handled by anyone as it just felt really ticklish and odd. But lately I’ve decided to try it a bit more and have asked my wife to incorporate a little more fondling down there and have gotten used to it. I’ve even had her suck on them a little now and then while giving oral and that’s fine but doesn’t really do much for me.

As far as the scratching thing, I have a memory of discovering that sort of sensation probably as a teenager while exploring my body but it’s not something I really do very often or at all I guess. But if it feels good to you and you have a partner who is game, more power to you.

3 Likes

Thank you everybody for your replies. Some great information and insights there.

Regretably, this is just to give a quick acknowledgement for your your replies as something fairly major is taking place here at the moment and it has come sooner than expected. I’ll have more time later in the coming week but if I get chance later today I’ll drop back in and post a proper response. Sorry folks.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

A full on slap to the balls works for me but I’ve never cum from it, too busy laughing at the pleasure / pain it induces

1 Like

A slap on the balls would have me crying out in pain! :rofl: I have already experienced extreme pain after having my balls sucked too hard.

Amazing how it works so differently for all of us.

Of course I didn’t think I was going to be the only man who could experience this, but I had begin to wonder. Thanks for putting me straight. I’m not that much of a freak just yet. :wink:

So I get the impression that MOST guys don’t like their balls played with at all. I must admit, my own can be too tender to touch at times so I probably know where some of you are coming from. It can be very uncomfortable.

@DanceswithPenguins thanks for your info. Yes, the scrotum is another source of pleasure for me. That whole area around the balls and scrotum, plus the balls themselves have been an absolute joy for me over the years, although it’s only in the last few years that I have been able to cum from doing this. Honestly, I cannot big this up enough. The sensations I get from this kind of play can be absolutely out of this world. Strange that my g/f hasn’t managed this on me so far, but then she doesn’t have long fingernails and I believe this is the secret for me.

You are so right @Sexterminator That shower head has been used on a number of occasions for that very purpose. I have got to be in just the right mood ‘down there’ to achieve orgasm though. It can be a little too intense, but this is an area I will look forward to exploring more.

The wand sounds fun @rockstar I can imagine that working on me. Wen I reach the point of cumming, the sensitivity of my balls is reduced and the pleasure moves into my length and all around the area, causing me to need to scratch much harder in order to feel the same sensations.

@AJSTAR Honestly, it’s just amazing. I never thought I could experience so much pleasure doing this.

@ScorpioDaddy My own sensitivity varies too and I have also had the need to ask my other half to stop scratching and ticking.

@Melody1 I will never slap my own balls, lol. Clearly there are guys who enjoy this and that’s fantastic. I’ll never fail to be amazed by how different we can all be with these things.

Thanks for the replies.

Now, I probably won’t be around to reply if there are any more messages after this as I will likely be away from the internet for a short while.

Cheers all!

4 Likes

Makes me wonder if us humans all have a tickle spot like our animals do :thinking::sweat_smile:

I love my balls played with.

Only ever happened once, my girlfriend at the time just kept playing with my balls and scrotum then I cumed. The she used her hand and I orgasmed again a few minutes later. She was very good with her hands.

My wife now licks and sucks my balls as part of a BJ which I love. I also love my nipples and anus played with rimmed…

I sometimes put nipple suckers on my balls which feel good.

My husband hasn’t cum from stimulating his balls only, but he does love when I rub, massage, lick and suck on them :+1: I haven’t tried scratching with my nails, I’ll have to give that a try :grin:

4 Likes

I haven’t cum from ball stimulation only, but love it when my wife is massaging, licking , sucking or rubbing my balls during sex. Also love it when she graps them both and lightly pull my balls, she does that often when she is dominating my and she is playing with my bum

1 Like

Sounds wonderful!

I know a lot of men like to have their balls sucked. I am not one of them, unfortunately. A girl did this to me ages ago and the pain was very sudden and quite intense. I yelled!

Gently scratching my balls with my nails is great. While I am edging, I gently flick my penis head with a finger nail (Very gently!). The two things seem to produce quite different sensations. Obviously, the resulting orgasm is the same, but the joy of alternating from one to the other and also scratching my length at the same time can be wonderful. I am so glad that I have a pair. So much sensation!

Great to hear about your experiences on this. Please keep them coming in. It’s fascinating how we are all basically the same and yet can experience things quite differently.

1 Like

I’ve not been on the forum long but can see that there’s been quite a few threads on balls.

Having read through some of them, I feel like the odd one out, I cannot stand them being touched at all.

Great insight into how we’re all different. I’ll need to try and see if my tolerance to this has changed any!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Kn-couple I hope things change in time. It’s only over the last few years that I’ve been able to do this. Sex has become more pleasurable over the years. I couldn’t have done this when I was younger. The same for edging too. Too impatient to get there! :laughing:

That’s interesting to hear how your balls have become more sensitive after shaving, @Upforfun I am the opposite. After shaving my balls I just found them too smooth. I think the hairs help with the overall ticking effect for me and actually increase sensitivity.

Self-play is definitely the way forward to understanding our bodies better and developing our ‘skills’…

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for the video link @Playtime .

There’s something quite erotic about that video. :smile: I think her voice helps too. All very interesting and yet another example of how we are all different in what we enjoy and in the way that we do things. I guess this is just a general health video as opposed to something sexual. (I had to download the video via a YT downloader as there was no way I was verifying my age to Google with my bank details, etc., so I can’t see any comments under the video.)

Also interesting how he wears that elastic band around his balls. That just wouldn’t do anything for me. I always wear any bands or rings from the top/base of my penis right round and underneath my balls, which has a much nicer effect. There is something which feels really good for me when my balls are lifted higher, as opposed to just having them tied as in this video.

Interesting to watch. Thanks again for this.

2 Likes

I love my balls being played with, locked, ducked, massaged, patted, scratched. My wife is pretty amazing.

I did have a previous girlfriend who could make me cum with just ball massage only the I cumdd in my boxer shorts then she grabbed my shaft for hand job and made me cum so Pete shortly afterwards.

2 Likes

Mine are very sensitive and I enjoy a good tickle with fingers, material or vibrators, working round the different areas. It probably helps that the skin shrinks and tightens round them when excited. :drooling_face:

1 Like