Guys ever sucked your own cock ?

I well I have tried in my younger days with some success but found it a strange feeling too much going on to enjoy .

Also does sucking your own cock have any homo erotic overtones ? Anyway anyone else done it ?

I've tried...but cant! Unfortunately!

And as for this "homo erotic overtones".... not at all! That would mean that normal masturbation has a homosexual element to it... effectively its just a handjob, but to yourself. So, its the same principle for a blowjob...but just to yourself...know what i mean?!

Wish I could do it though...I've always thought...that could be the silver lining if I was to ever break a rib!

I know what you mean about nearly breaking a rib ....crack

Yes in my youthful incredibly athletic days, would probably suffer a trapped nerve if l did it now- embarrassing trip to Whipp's - ooerrr- Cross Hospital!!

Tallboy

How did you try? I'm sure I read somewhere that it's possible if you do it upside down (like a shoulder stand but lowering you legs to the floor rather than trying to keep them straight up in the air)

I'm intrigued now... lol

Laid on back witn knees on ground behind head, and head bent forward, there easy !!!

As stated above wouldn't like to try now.

Tallboy

You described it so much better than I did! lol

Whats it like? I can't imagine licking my own clit (or being physically able to lol).

There's a scene in the film shortbus but I can't find a clip on youtube - can anyone else? It's at the very start of the film.

Obviously kinkily naughty, but unable to work up the requisite level of friction, and only able to get the end not the shaft down yer neck !!!...... still seeking that one!

Tallboy

Off the topic...but how do you create a new discussion topic?!

Can't find a link / button anywhere!

Thanks

x

Off the topic...but how do you create a new discussion topic?!

Can't find a link / button anywhere!

Thanks

x

Under each of the three forum sections, there's a list of different topics to the left of the most recent posts list. In there there's a button at the bottom to create a new topic, within one of the categories.

Hi imelda!!!

Tallboy

hi tallboy!

As close as it gets on here to "instant messaging" eh ha ha

well they're maybe working on that but I suppose it is a big ask.

Shame dont you think!!!

So if l brought the lube would you have a strap on!!

Thanks imeldaimelda! So good they named her twice! x

He he that is what I claim!