Guys in Thongs?

What do people think about guys wearing thongs? I'm talking thongs made specifically for men.

I started wearing them a few years ago, and maybe have 10 pairs that I might ocattionally wear if i'm in the mood. Nobody knows, apart from my best friend (F) she thinks it's hilarous and we othen laugh at some of my purchases together.

Maybe you or a SO wears them, or you might just have an opinion. I want to know what you think!

guy18 wrote:

What do people think about guys wearing thongs? I'm talking thongs made specifically for men.

I started wearing them a few years ago, and maybe have 10 pairs that I might ocattionally wear if i'm in the mood. Nobody knows, apart from my best friend (F) she thinks it's hilarous and we othen laugh at some of my purchases together.

Maybe you or a SO wears them, or you might just have an opinion. I want to know what you think!

Thongs on men is absolutely fine, it's down to whether you want to wear them or not, I occasionally wear a thong even at my age - 69 - ( that's my age, not a sexual comment ! ). Fun to wear and cool in the summer.

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

Hi,Guy18.
I wear thongs and think theyā€™re especially cool to wear in hot weather, or at any time.
They feel so sexy and naughty too - perhaps because the design of this style of underwear is more often associated as being ā€œfeminine ā€œ.

My wife loves the look that things provide me with (much like the way I like how thongs look on her). She likes the way the front pouch of the menā€™s design accentuates my ā€œpackageā€ and how the cut-away rear displays my ā€œpert bum cheeksā€ (her description!!). My wearing thongs certainly turns her on, so Iā€™m not going to argue ; P

I only started wearing thongs since the beginning of this year after discovering them on LHā€™s Underwear For Men webpage.

I have a number of thongs designed for men in my growing collection both from LH and elsewhere.

I particularly like wearing:

LHM All Over Lace Thong for Men (Black)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33887

Male Power Cotton Rib Sexy Thong (Black)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22977

Male Power Stretch Lace Sexy Thong (White)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22963

Classified Men's Studded Fishnet Thong
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38503

The latter is particularly great for role-play/ fetish play in the bedroom.

Reading recent posts from Leanne, we understand that there might soon be new additions to the LH Menā€™s Underwear Collection - amongst which I am hopeful of new thongs and menā€™s lace underwear in a range of bold colours and pastel shades.

Guy18, we hope that you are enjoying wearing your thongs and receiving the same satisfaction they provide us with.

I love trying out different types, from g-strings to proper fabrick with a waistband. I'm getting into wearing them more often, and a few friends recommended jockstraps which feel amazing! I spent Ā£70 on new thongs the other day, so I'm looking forward to wearing them soon. That's great that your wife supports it, when I bring it up around any new GF's they think I'm joking usually. The guys just get excited aha.

Hi Guy 18. I think thongs are fine but Jocks are comfier. They seem to feel cooler in the hot weather. I'm also not keen on the cheese wire effect some thongs have when worn for any length of time. Check out the lace ranges from L.H. both Thongs and Jocks, they look great on, with plenty of air movement around your important bits and give all the suport you'll need, as they are cut and made for men, so the best of both worlds.

I've recently bought some thongs for men as I was really curious to try them! And I would recommend getting a pair! Mine is super comfy and turns me on if I wear them not just around the house! šŸ˜Š

Not for me even though I have got a decent body now . I just find them very uncomfortable .

Got several thongs and g-strings and love wearing them. They enhance my package and the wife enjoys the sight before she gets them off me.!!

Boyfriend has been a thong wearer for years now and it's fine with me. He got one originally just for the bedrom but after some time told me he liked wearing outside also. He wears them most days now, including for work and is comfortable to do so but I don't think he would want anyone else to know and is not running around telling his friends that he is wearing them!

I wouldnā€™t wear them, not for me.

Worn them for years but have worn nothing but for the last 2 years

I have more G's and thongs than my wife worn for more than 20 years.

My husband has worn nothing but thoings for years now. I like him in them and he is really comfortable wearing them (and ifnds them comfortable too)

I have started to wear thongs and g-strings occasionally since the beginning of the year myself and love them. They make me feel good and cool

Looks like I'm going to be buying more g-strings and thongs as the wife tells me a hot summer is forecast

I wear them now and again, im always concious of them in case they become on show. but they feel nice.

I have lace thongs among my collection but the thought of them being revealed can be a turn on for me

I started to wear a thong years ago after an ex girlfriend got me one to try and said she would like it if I wore one. I think it was only meant to be for occaisional wear but I found it actually quite comfortable and decdied to try some others and wear them more often. They feel better for me than boxers and I found a particular type (HOM Strings) I like that I wear most days.

I've worn thongs ever since me and my wife got together and she was fine with this. I don't know what they talk about but says she knows a couple of girlfriends whos fellas also wear them. I don't run around showing people in the gym but I'm also not embarassed if someone sees me changing.

I've picked a few of the LH thongs up. They are ridiculously comfortable. I even presented in front of a few hundred people in one of thse last week. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812

Pricey, but it's like wearing nothing, that's how comfy it is.

Started flying in them too :)

I've asked my hubby for his input on this as he has worn thongs for some time now, probably 10 years at least and not too long after we got together. I do remember him asking me if if it would be OK if he wore one and I wasn't too keen at the time but said I didn't mind if he wanted to try one just to wear at home.

I thought would have and he says he'd actually been wearing thongs before this also and before we got together but wore boxers when we first got together in case I was shocked! He wears them everyday now and has a drawer full of different ones that he has bought and we have bought together.

My mother does our laundry so I would think she has seen his thong undies but has never mentioned it if she even noticed.

A thong , g-string or cock sock is what I wear every day except in winter or while riding my motorcycle . Though I will sometimes wear one under my mesh riding gear for extra air flow . The challenge is finding a material that is comfortable for you , I prefer cotton or sometimes lycra . Tan lines in picture are from one of my more concervative thongs .