Guys into using dildos

Hi. I’m a 49 year old married guy. I’ve been into pegging and solo dildo play for many years. My favorite dildo is a 10 inch long, 2 1/2 thick. I’d love to hear from others into this.

4 Likes

I love to ride my dildos, my 9 incher really gets my precum flowing.

6 Likes

I am new to dildos, but am really enjoying experimenting with mine

5 Likes

Nice! My current biggest is 10 long and 2 1/4 thick.

2 Likes

Good for you. Experimentation is fun and exciting. Enjoy!

1 Like

Our normal pegging dildo is 8" long and 5.5" girth but we’ve just bought the 10" long 7" girth version and I’ve taken it once.

4 Likes

Cool!

Same as you really but OH not know.

I’ve been experimenting with oversized plugs and dildos for years too. I just got up to 9.5" circumference dildo but that is definitely my limit. I’m stopping there - takes alot if prep, concentration to get it in lol.

Just for solo play (no pegging of course) I usually use something thinner like a 6 or 7" circumference dildo, 7 still fat but I’ve got used to it and lay on side or front and thrust it in and out as the mood takes. Im almost same age as you and been doing solo anal for 20 years +

2 Likes

Very cool James. I just had a great session the other night. It’s not easy finding the time to play with a teenager in the house who’s bedroom is right next to mine. Sometimes after doing an enema a few times I’ll just go out to the shed and do it standing.

2 Likes

Watch out for splinters in the shed lol.

Yes bigger girths I find I can’t just pop in standing up.
I have kneel down and sit on it.

I thought a 330ml soda can at 8.25 dia was the most I’d ever be able to take but have worked upto this 9.5!

A few have said be careful with things like soda can cus having no base- they can be sucked in so not recommending it. More just for size example.

Just remeasured girth of my 9 1/2 girth dildo again and I make it a bit under, more like 9.25 but as I said I’m maxed out at that- no more room. Prob like having 3 average sized penis’s in there at once lol.

1 Like

Too hard to pick a favorite , this picture shows some of my dildos used in my back side . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1163?u=oldman

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand the measurements you’re describing but I think I know what you’re talking about. The longest I’ve ever had was 11 inches. The thickest, almost as much as a soda can but not quite.

2 Likes

When buying dildos, the measurements are usually length and circumference (rather than diameter). :+1:

To convert diameter into circumference you multiply it by pi (loosely x3).

2 Likes

Nice collection. I only have 2 but they’re great. I plan on getting more. The brown one although smaller is my favorite. I can take every inch of both.

1 Like

How do I post a picture?

1 Like

You can post images when you get to Trust Level 2 (you can read more about those in Trust Levels) :+1:

If you want to be prepared for when you can, then you can check out The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart:, which also includes the photo rules :+1:

2 Likes

And everyone thinks people come here for the sex toys and naughty discussions.

Education.
Education is where this forum is at.

4 Likes

Same as you, doing anal play and pegging for quite some time now.

I love using my dildos and buttplugs, and I love being pegged. Haven’t had a solo session recently because my wife also loves using my toys on me.

I have a nice collection anal toys and dildo toys.
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/152?u=beats69

2 Likes

Wow! That’s one hell of a collection.

2 Likes

I’ve done a 4.5 inch circumference butt plug before. Was quite painful putting in and out but wasn’t too bad.

I’ve got the glass lovehoney 7 inch beaded glass dildo.

I’m trying to achieve hands free male super prostate orgasms.

Someone recommended using the end of the dildo the largest bulb which might be 5.5 inches just inside the butt so it presses on the prostate so I’ll have to build myself up to that and get it in there and lay on my back and tense and relax and hopefully earn the magical unicorn rainbow hands free!

2 Likes