Guys nipple piercing

So i have been thinking about possibly having my nipple pierced, i love having my nipples played with licked sucked & bitten, Mrs loves playing rough with my nipples, i love gentle and rough :smiling_imp:, so back to my question :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, does having them pierced change the sensitivity of nipple play, make them more sensitive or less sensitive??

4 Likes

No idea sorrrrry

Helpful :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As a male with a single nipple pierced for over 15 years, I can honestly say that i find it does make it alot more sensitive. I haven’t been somebody who had ever had my nipples played with in the past, but when I met my current partner, she’s loves to pinch bite suck and lick mine and the peirced one is far more sensitive and gives an amazing sensation…hard to describe but thoroughly enjoy it!

1 Like

Wouldn’t say mine are any more or less sensitive. My nipples have never really done much for me anyway though.

Hurt like f#%k when I got it done though. It was a long time ago.

2 Likes

I used to have both nipples pierced, I wouldn’t say they are more sensitive to the touch but because of the added pressure/obstruction of the bar they’re easier to get hurt, if that makes sense? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know of a few guy friends who’s had nipple piercings say it makes them more sensitive but also know of one that said it was great for a few weeks after having it done but then the sensations faded…

Maybe it depends if you get a good qualified piercer that knows exactly which part of the nipple to do without damaging any nerves :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think it also depends on your type of nipple as well as where it is pierced, I have tiny nipple so they had to be pierced a bit further back which is why I didn’t feel much increase in sensitivity but I guess if you’ve got big sticky-outey nipples and it went through the actual nip it it might have a better effect :thinking:

2 Likes

I love my nipples being played with and also enjoy some rough play but not too rough. I’ve been bitten pretty hard. I still won’t use the safe word. But it has been over the top before. Lol. I had both my nipples pierced.I’m right handed. The right nipple hurt a lot to pierce. On the first go, she pierced my right one too deeply and crooked. I tried with it for almost a year before giving it up. I finally took it out. After hanging around with a girl that was a professional piercer, she finally convinced me to have a go at it again. I knew it was gonna suck because she was going to have to push through scar tissue to get it straight. She did a wonderful job. It healed in no time. The problem with nipple piercings for me, is that they catch on everything and they tend to get irritated. I had a girl bite me really hard in my left nipple one time, and it created months of irritation. I was getting frustrated. It kept feeling like it was tearing inside. I finally got sick of my nipples hurting and I took both rings out. Turned out she made a burr on the inside of the ring, and that’s what kept cutting me. As much as I loved how cool they looked, I was over it. I don’t miss them. They didn’t increase sensitivity or decrease it either. But without the rings creating an irritation, I can again fully enjoy my nipples as they are. And bite away!

Yes exactly!! All depends on where the piercing is located on the nipple

1 Like

Ive had my nipples pierced for nearly 30 years and I can tell you from my experience that my nipples are extremely sensitive in a very sexy way.

I’m going to get both mine done in the coming weeks. Can’t wait - I already have really sensitive nipples and love having them played with.

2 Likes

Please update us on how it goes

1 Like

I have just ONE nipple pierced for years… I find that I have 2 different pleasure levels between both of my nipples. I love my piercings. I still wanna do my other nipple but STILL have not done it yet… Lol

1 Like

Way back at Y2K when the world was supposed to end I got my nipple pierced (not because of that though). At that time, nipple piercings for straight males was just starting to become more common. Until then it was mostly women and gay males that had it done. My nipples have always been super sensitive and pretty much an instant on button for arousal. Over the past 20+ years I have often considered getting the other one pierced but always ended up liking having the difference between the pierced and non-pierced nipples despite my tendency of being symmetrical in nature. I like things to match and be balanced. It hurt big time but only for an instant then burned for about a week and was sore for a month. I have full respect for those that have both nipples pierced because the second one would be worse given you now know what to expect to feel. Three years ago I did end up getting a guiche piercing (perineum) and it did not hurt nearly as much, but still hurt. I seem to recall that the pierced nipple was more sensitive for years but these days, some two decades later, they are the same for pleasure. Over the years I have tapered up to larger sized jewelry going from the original 12 gauge to 6 (approx 4mm) so I don’t know if that made a difference at all. I would like to increase to 4 gauge but just find the choice of jewelry past 6g is limited to captive bead rings and barbells only and I like having a wide selection of jewelry to wear depending on my mood and how visible it can be. Absolutely no regrets in having it done and unlike a tattoo, I can just remove it should I ever change my mind. My favourite answer to being asked why I got my nipple pierced has always been… “I needed a place to keep my car keys when I’m at the nudie beach”.

Have both nipples pierced with rings for about 20 years now. Amazing feeling. GF had hers pierced as well. I think she liked that mine were giving me so much pleasure that she got hers done. She can make me cum hands free just by playing with my nipples. I instantly get hard when she touches them but it’s different when I touch them, not so good. I also have 2 guiche piercings which are amazing and will get a 3rd in new year.

Oh wow… I never thought about multiple guiche piercings. Something to think about I guess. PA or facial piercings just don’t do it for me so this may be an idea.

1 Like