Guys ..... What Bra Size Are You

Well, just received my Svenjoyment men's bra yesterday and was disappointed to find that I couldn't fill the cup with my weedy man-boobs. Yes, i never realised that this bra had a 'cup'. I thought it was just a piece of lace to cover the booby area!

Soooo depressing!

Got me wondering what my real bra size is.

So, googled 'bra size calculator' and found one called 'calculator.net'. This tells you where to take your measurements and calculates your bra-size.

It turns out that my 37"/39" combo works out at size 42B.

I quite like that. Already thinking about my boobs in a different way. Sort of cupping them and caressing them gently. Quite erotic really.

Mind you, if asked I would have said i was a AA cup. Will have to eat a few more pies and see if I can enlarge to a C cup!

So guys, grab a tape measure and let us know your bra size.

Well there you go, you now know. That's wonderful. Boobies are yum. :)

As broad minded and easy going as I am, men's bras..... nah

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Funny you should say that. First time I saw bras for men advertised I felt the same way. But it was like a little seed planted in my mind. Gradually got to the point where I wanted one .... had to have one .....

Now I see my cute little boobs in a different way.

But anyway, you haven't answered the question.

What bra size are you?

Buzzing Butt wrote:

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Funny you should say that. First time I saw bras for men advertised I felt the same way. But it was like a little seed planted in my mind. Gradually got to the point where I wanted one .... had to have one .....

What bra size are you?

LOL, no idea and in no rush to find out....... 42" relaxed, 46" expanded if that means anything

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

What bra size are you?

LOL, no idea and in no rush to find out....... 42" relaxed, 46" expanded if that means anything

Guess that you'd have difficulty measuring if your as tied up as your Avatar suggests.

Anyway, i see you like a bit of the lacy stuff and from the pic posted on your profile may I just say that you look damned hot wearing lace.

Guess we're not that far apart in our tastes ......

I love lace ;o) thanks for the compliment and no, we're not far apart in taste

I've uploaded a couple of pics onto my profile of me in my bra.

Let me know how it looks!

Come on guys, get measuring ...... it's just a bit of fun!

im not into bras, lm more of a all in one garment or corset/girdles.

size never thougth about it, till now.

looks like the same size asyou.

well you learn something neweach day.

do you wera your underwear just forplay, or wear it out and about.

twincats wrote:

im not into bras, lm more of a all in one garment or corset/girdles.

size never thougth about it, till now.

looks like the same size asyou.

well you learn something neweach day.

do you wera your underwear just forplay, or wear it out and about.

Ah....... my OH isn't into that sort of thing. So it's a private thing at the moment.

But yes, deffo wear this gear when I'm out and about.

Will often wear women's panties and love the Cotelli crotchless tights. They are dead sensual for a guy to wear!

Will put more pics on my profile when I get some privacy.

34A which fit just right and although i am fairly slim i have slight man boobs do can fill the cups nicely. I did try 36A at first but found the band a bit to lose and the cups and wire that bit to big.

Remember a 36a has a bigger cup volume and wider under wire than a 34a. So for example a 38d would would have the same cup volume and size wire as a 40c and a 42b, when you go up a band size you go down a cup size if you want to keep the same cup/volume size.

The best bras and most cumfy are the jaquard bras from m&s. They are unpadded cups so easier to hide under male clothing and have non slip straps, go on marks and sencer and search this item number T332710 the most helpful reviews are from men. They are also available without an underwire just search "jaquard bra" for the later or T337105

Sarah's wench wrote:

34A which fit just right and although i am fairly slim i have slight man boobs do can fill the cups nicely. I did try 36A at first but found the band a bit to lose and the cups and wire that bit to big.

Remember a 36a has a bigger cup volume and wider under wire than a 34a. So for example a 38d would would have the same cup volume and size wire as a 40c and a 42b, when you go up a band size you go down a cup size if you want to keep the same cup/volume size.

The best bras and most cumfy are the jaquard bras from m&s. They are unpadded cups so easier to hide under male clothing and have non slip straps, go on marks and sencer and search this item number T332710 the most helpful reviews are from men. They are also available without an underwire just search "jaquard bra" for the later or T337105

Oh wow ...... I want one of them.

But there's just so much lovely stuff out there for women ..... I'm like a kid in a sweetie shop.

Not sure how long I'll me able to hide this from the missus ...... so nearly got caught today!

Thanks for the advice.

I went for a fitting at Ann summers an I'm a 34/36 B

Utah1997 wrote:

Wow ..... that was brave! How many bras do you have? Are they a good fit?

I have said for many years that you know that you are overweight when you run down stairs and can feel your tits wobbling ..... and you're a man.

I've got tiny, but quite pert man boobs, might post a pic sometime! Look best when I shave my chest.

Utah1997 wrote:

Wow, how did they react to fitting a man for a bra? Would love to be done professionally but wouldn't have the nerve.

I generally find a 38B fits right for me, most men probably wou;ldn't need anything above a B cup, however I do have a baby doll with a C cup, it was the only size option available!