Guys - what do you wear under your work clothes?

I am a married guy who works in an office. I like to wear panties/tights/lingerie under my trousers and shirt, it makes me feel sexy and naughty. Just wondering if any other guys like to wear women's underwear/tights under their work clothes? If so, what do you wear? Does your OH know?

I don't. Partly because I am to worried I would be caught somehow. And partly because I'm too shy to buy any lingerie from a shop. Even though I'm currently in soho London I'm still too shy to elk into a sex shop and bug anything without feeling like a perv. There Re things I want but I need a guy friendly shop to do it in lol

That said IF I could find the courage to buy some, I would quite like to wear some leggings, or tights.

On the other side of the coin, I occasionally wear mens underwear and a packer to meetings, often under a dress. I don't tell anyone, but it certainly brightens a day at work. :P

I haven't done that before, worst I've done is wear a male thong to work, or gone commando

plain black boxers, plain black socks

Hi Saphi, nice to meet you. Good to hear the opinion from both sexes on this topic. Athough I do have a question... what is a "packer"? I assume it's it's some sort of fake willy like thing?

brockleyfox wrote:

I don't. Partly because I am to worried I would be caught somehow. And partly because I'm too shy to buy any lingerie from a shop. Even though I'm currently in soho London I'm still too shy to elk into a sex shop and bug anything without feeling like a perv. There Re things I want but I need a guy friendly shop to do it in lol

That said IF I could find the courage to buy some, I would quite like to wear some leggings, or tights.

Why? I always used to buy underwear for missy (and tampax also lol) loads of men do it so think the staff are used to it.

I have never tried, but just think it could be a little unconfortable - they are a bit small after all.

large white knickers

I wear many things that can be considered naughty to some people,Ive worn my gf underwear my own kinky underwear sex toys.It adds the fun to a long day.

brockleyfox wrote:

I offten buy lingerie for my OH, and 'girls' things from shops, (we have 5 daughters between us,) most shop staff don't bat an eye lid, and how would they know the things are for you?? go for it,

(I happen to know there are quiet a few soilders out there that tights under their uniform when living out in the field, cos they keep you warm and dry out quick if you have to wade tho open water)

I like well fitting cotton trunks,

I wear female undies at all times, yes my OH knows and does'nt care one bit. I buy all my own clothes, male and female so what is the problem ? Shops are going through a tough time at the moment all that matters is cash in the till.

It has been known for me to go to work wearing a heavy stainless steel cock ring under my suit.

It is great sitting in a meeting thinking that no one around this table would ever guess that under this serious front I have my naughty side!

I tend to go out with no knickers on and that is fun no one knowing what is under my uniform

Uniform and no knickers! Can see that being fun :)

brockleyfox wrote:

And partly because I'm too shy to buy any lingerie from a shop. Even though I'm currently in soho London I'm still too shy to elk into a sex shop and bug anything without feeling like a perv. There Re things I want but I need a guy friendly shop to do it in lol

For fear of pointing out the obvious.....buy it online....Lovehoney lets you buy things as well as well as chat on their forum

Of course that is tongue in cheek but if you want to wear sexy undies/lingerie etc under your work clothes you can :)

For fear of pointing out the obvious.....buy it online....Lovehoney lets you buy things as well as well as chat on their forum

Of course that is tongue in cheek but if you want to wear sexy undies/lingerie etc under your work clothes you can :)

I know, I know, but i am REALLY impaciant! lol Plus there are a couple of items I want that :H don't sell.

Just the plain old usual for me, Calvin briefs or Armani boxers.

I stayed at my GF's the other night & didn't have a change for the morning so I snook a pair of smooth silky briefs and wore them to work. I felt naughty all day at work, a days firefighting has never been so much fun! ;)

Wild172 wrote:

Uniform and no knickers! Can see that being fun :)

Completely agree, sounds awesome! Especially if a police woman...!

I like to wear my latex booty shorts. Since I wear coveralls, I never have to worry about any slip ups and someone catching me. Latex does get quite sweaty after awhile, but if u love latex, it's never an issue just a pleasure.